The Official La Kings Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weeeeeeeeeee for my fantasy team. Although he should continue to plague my +/- along with O.Jokinen.
IF the Panthers play the Leafs a few more times Ollie should be able to get in the pluses in no time.
People let's stay on topic. How long term are these personal problems?
Are you joking.I thought that was over. They said on the score last night he went home to be with his Wife who was having their 1st child.
Are you joking.I thought that was over. They said on the score last night he went home to be with his Wife who was having their 1st child.
No I'm not joking, I didn't see the score and could not find anything. Thank you for your help.
No I'm not joking, I didn't see the score and could not find anything. Thank you for your help.
No problem. Up above someone had said " i thought I heard his wife was pregnant" I thought it was more specific than that.God bless hockey highlights before you go to work in the AM. I just wish they would keep the NBA out until all the hockey highlights are done. I really don't care the Raptors?
Next time I'll give you a direct link. Thought my info would be good enough.
I wasn't sure if you were joking or what.My post about getting back on topic wasn't supposed to be that serious. A lot of people seem to be offended :club: .

Dustin Brown's wife Nichole, yes his wife is Nichole Brown, is pregnant and was scheduled for a C-Section on February 12th. He was scheduled to miss the games on the 10th and 12th against Columbus and St. Louis.It looks like with him leaving early that this has changed and possibly have had the C-Section earlier. Although I have not seen any report that his child has been born so I would not expect him to play tomorrow night in Detroit. Maybe he can play Saturday against Pittsburgh. What to read if you have any questions about the Kings this is the best place.http://www.insidesocal.com/kings/Matt Kredell does a great job reporting on the Kings. Here's a blog on the Kings website, not as goodhttp://kings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pag...ge&id=20521

Ok since this was made I'm going to keep it updated by talking to myself. It should be highly intriguing to everyone else.Dustin Brown is the new father of a 7 pound boy named Jake Brown. He will return to the lineup against Pittsburgh.The Kings recalled Dan Cloutier and sent J.S. Aubin to Manchester. The move required both goalies to pass waivers, both cleared and should be with their teams now. Brian Boyle is expected to play his third NHL Game tonight in Detroit. So far he has 2 goals and 1 assist in his first two games.Kings face Detroit at 4:30 tonight, Detroit is 3-0 against the Kings this season and looking for the series sweep. With the worst facing the best expect there to be a series sweep. So far the Kings have only scored 3 goals this season against Detroit. Those three goals were scored by Michael Cammalleri, Dustin Brown, and Patrick O'Sullivan.GO KINGS GO!

Ok since this was made I'm going to keep it updated by talking to myself. It should be highly intriguing to everyone else.Dustin Brown is the new father of a 7 pound boy named Jake Brown. He will return to the lineup against Pittsburgh.The Kings recalled Dan Cloutier and sent J.S. Aubin to Manchester. The move required both goalies to pass waivers, both cleared and should be with their teams now. Brian Boyle is expected to play his third NHL Game tonight in Detroit. So far he has 2 goals and 1 assist in his first two games.Kings face Detroit at 4:30 tonight, Detroit is 3-0 against the Kings this season and looking for the series sweep. With the worst facing the best expect there to be a series sweep. So far the Kings have only scored 3 goals this season against Detroit. Those three goals were scored by Michael Cammalleri, Dustin Brown, and Patrick O'Sullivan.GO KINGS GO!
Why would they recall Cloutier? To hlp them tank?
Why would they recall Cloutier? To hlp them tank?
Apparently his play has been "Better" in Manchester. We still call Bullshit and we really don't exactly know what the reasoning was behind this move.
Apparently his play has been "Better" in Manchester. We still call Bullshit and we really don't exactly know what the reasoning was behind this move.
Somewhere inside all of that lost confidence and battered knees there is a very good goalie.
Somewhere inside all of that lost confidence and battered knees there is a very good goalie.
I was actually a fan of the trade for Cloutier and liked the resigning until it all went down. Who knows, I think he's battered now though.On the other hand the Kings played a terrific third period and beat the Red Wings. First time we've won in Detroit since 2000. GO KINGS GO!
I can't tell if you're kidding or not.
He has all of the physical tools to be a good goalie. He has the competitiveness and work ethic. His confidence is just completely shot, and he has had a lot of injuries. I'm not saying he was destined to be the next Brodeur, but I fully believe that in a different life he could have been near Gigueres level. A lot of ifs with Cloutier.
Who is this "we"?
Every other Kings fan who has watched his play last year and in the preseason.Out of four goaltenders this year in Manchester; Cloutier, Taylor, Ersberg, and Quick, he still had the worst numbers of the four.Record was 4-9 .869 Save % and 3.50 GAA