Shoving Here Best Option?

Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 343509The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $3.95SB: $1.50BB: $3.70UTG: $2.55UTG+1: $1.85UTG+2: $3.65MP1: $9.45MP2: $9.80Hero (CO): $10.30Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with 9 :ts 9 :3h5 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.35, BB calls $0.30Flop: ($1.20) 2 :4h 8 :club: 5 :5c(3 players)SB bets $0.10, BB calls $0.10i feel like shoving here is better than raising the donk bet.

dont shove yet, pot it, see if sb shoves and what BB does then you may have to but you will have much better odds to. If you pot, sb shoves and bb shoves your call will be for like $2.50 into a what $8 pot you def got odds to call that with an overpair

dont shove yet, pot it, see if sb shoves and what BB does then you may have to but you will have much better odds to. If you pot, sb shoves and bb shoves your call will be for like $2.50 into a what $8 pot you def got odds to call that with an overpair
Doesn't this come to the same result as shoving?

i just felt at the time that if i raised to lets say $1.40 or so and SB calls AI then BB can just call with a possible flush draw and fold to my shove on turn if he doesnt hit and if a flush hits on turn and he checks, i would be like WTF now,

yes but he leaves off at the min bet. lets not reraise shove here see if we can induce a shove

i just felt at the time that if i raised to lets say $1.40 or so and SB calls AI then BB can just call with a possible flush draw and fold to my shove on turn if he doesnt hit and if a flush hits on turn and he checks, i would be like WTF now,
thats not a bad result gives BB's dead money as a gift