No clue what he's like, he just sat down and posted right next to the bb, so I'm 99% sure he's a total absolute donkDo we like the river shove, or should we try to 'milk' worse pairsFlop is as dry as can be, so I put him on a naked pair or a monster (like 7-1 chance); once he calls the big bet on the turn I figure he's like 50/50 to have some weak ass queen, and in that case he's never folding. If he does have a Q though, he seems to be playing it passively so I can't count on HIM to do the betting.$0.05/$0.1 No Limit Holdem6 playersConverted at weaktight.comStacks:UTG ($12.00)Hero (UTG+1) ($18.81)CO ($9.11)BTN ($14.29)SB ($20.63)BB ($7.65)[uTG posted $0.1]Pre-flop: ($0.25, 6 players) Hero is UTG+1 A :3h Q :club: UTG checks, Hero raises to $0.45, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.35Flop: 2 :qh 8 :5c Q :ts ($1.15, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $0.80, UTG calls $0.80Turn: Q :D ($2.75, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2.20, UTG calls $2.20River: 7 :4h ($7.15, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero goes all-in $15.96

You know, if he posted like that, is an unknown, then check-called my PF raise OOP, I'm potting, potting, potting. I think it's more profitable long-term and is a more payable line, and we don't value-own ourselves if we're behind.Edit: misread board. If he calls my pot of the turn, I'm tempted to check stacks and see if a shove is callable.

I'd prefer 3-streets of value. The very words "all-in" seem to terrify donks. I've seen guys say "I can't call an all-in" even if said ai is half a pot. I'd bet around $5.He could also have been floating with AX and think you're fos, another favourite donk-line, "I knew you had nothing"

I think I'm betting for value on the river. I'm thinking anywhere from 4.50 - 7. I doubt he's going to call that bet even with a weak queen.
kq and qj probably call that 90% of the time, river shove looks more like you missed it and are trying to get them to lay down with you holding AK or KK, I think any Q calls you there
kq and qj probably call that 90% of the time, river shove looks more like you missed it and are trying to get them to lay down with you holding AK or KK, I think any Q calls you there
I agree, but a Q is such a tiny part of his range, and do you really think KQ or QJ c/c's 3 streets?