bow down before me, for i am your poker god!

To be successful in poker, you must make great laydowns.Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is CO with 4:club:, 6:club:. Hero posts a blind of $2. 1 fold.Flop: (9.50 SB) T:heart:, 8:club:, 7:club: (4 players)UTG+1 bets, MP3 folds, Hero calls.Turn: (8.25 BB) A:club: (2 players)UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.River: (10.25 BB) A:diamond: (2 players)UTG+1 bets, Hero folds.Final Pot: 11.25 BB :-)

To be successful in poker, you must make great laydowns.Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is CO with 4:club:, 6:club:.  Hero posts a blind of $2.    1 fold.Flop: (9.50 SB) T:heart:, 8:club:, 7:club: (4 players)UTG+1 bets, MP3 folds, Hero calls.Turn: (8.25 BB) A:club: (2 players)UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.River: (10.25 BB) A:diamond: (2 players)UTG+1 bets, Hero folds.Final Pot: 11.25 BB :-)
good laydown, cyber read?
I'm with Eddie, I'm folding preflop :)
wow. someone agrees with mebetter right down when this happened
Hahahaha.I hate to say this, but you are both wrong. :D I already had a bet in, I was getting priced for the call. Read more carefully. And it's not about the damn call preflop!
Guest XXEddie
Hahahaha.I hate to say this, but you are both wrong. :D I already had a bet in, I was getting priced for the call. Read more carefully. And it's not about the damn call preflop!
no, cause i was given shit by many(inclding smash) about calling a raise when i was in the BB with T8s

hmmm, where have I seen this hand before. just trying to think hmmmm :think:. guys you aren't getting it, just take a better look at the hand

Yeah, I saw cutoff, and didn't see the blind...assuming it was your first hand?Ok, it was a pretty good lay down, though I actually would dread seeing that Ace of clubs show up.

Guest XXEddie
hmmm, where have I seen this hand before. just trying to think hmmmm :think:. guys you aren't getting it, just take a better look at the hand
:shock: still dont get it
maybe some day young grasshopper. . .
maybe some day young grasshopper. . .
:D:):D:):):D:club: , people take a close look at it from a non serious POV
no, cause i was given censored by many(inclding smash) about calling a raise when i was in the BB with T8s
I was getting 9-1 on my preflop call. That alone is worth it. Plus, I had a loose BB and button behind me. Easy call.I'd like to see that post, because T8s is an easy call from the BB.
Guest XXEddie

I'd like to see that post, because T8s is an easy call from the BB.not diggin it up, but 5 handed, 2 lmped, button raises, SB called, I called.......and was beratedi think it was 97s now that i think of it...oh well, still close

I'd like to see that post, because T8s is an easy call from the BB.not diggin it up, but 5 handed, 2 lmped, button raises, SB called, I called.......and was beratedi think it was 97s now that i think of it...oh well, still close
It doesn't matter.I guess we really do need to use the sarcasm warning here. What a shame.