did i play this wrong?

This happened about 20 minutes ago now, and I didn't get a hand historyI have KK at a .05/.1 NL table3 or 4 limpers call, and I make it 70 cents (7 BB always when there have been limpers, maybe more sometimes)Everyone folds but one of the limpers...I think he was UTG +1, but I'm not entirely sure atm who callsFlop is Q-10-x with 2 hearts.Limper bets 75 cents, and I immediately raise to 2 dollars. Call3 of diamonds on the turn.Here's where it gets odd. He leads out again, very small about 1.50I move all in immediately with my overpair. I'm calledWhere did I go wrong here?(I had position on this guy, and kept getting bet into. I also was the preflop raiser and he had limped into the pot)

This happened about 20 minutes ago now, and I didn't get a hand historyI have KK at a .05/.1 NL table3 or 4 limpers call, and I make it 70 cents (7 BB always when there have been limpers, maybe more sometimes)like it, you want to try to get out all of the weak aces and the clowns that say "meh, it's SOOOOOOOOOOTED I'll limp in" out of the pot so. . .good raiseEveryone folds but one of the limpers...I think he was UTG +1, but I'm not entirely sure atm who callsIt's the new thing nowadays to limp with every pocket pair no matter what, it's unreal, beware the limpers who call your raise and don't reraise.Flop is Q-10-x with 2 hearts.Limper bets 75 cents, and I immediately raise to 2 dollars. CallIf I'm not a total idiot the pot is roughly: .40(limpers)+.25(blinds)+.70(your raise)+.70(clown who smooth called said raise after limping in in EP)= $2.05. So now he makes a bet of roughly 1/3 the pot, so you raise about 2/3 the pot. In that situation I think you have to make a raise of the pot which I *think* is $2.80 just to see what said clown could possibly be holding. But your raise PF and on the Flop is till showing aggression and he hasn't shown any yet so now I would start to worry. . .3 of diamonds on the turn.Here's where it gets odd. He leads out again, very small about 1.50Said clown NOW bets 1.50 into a pot that has 6.80 into it? Now you very well could be beat by AA,QQ,1010, whatever the rag was on the flop for trips, or hell even 33, you never know. So now it gets to be a pretty sticky situation, you now have to go upon what your read is on the clown, and how much you and him both have left in your stack.I move all in immediately with my overpair. I'm calledDepending on your read I guess. If I was playing this hand I would think I am beat but it really depends about how much he has left and if he would be willing to call the rest of his stack off immediately, which he did.Where did I go wrong here?(I had position on this guy, and kept getting bet into. I also was the preflop raiser and he had limped into the pot)I think you should have made a pot size raise on the flop, and after that it all depends on your read. BTW I think you were beat by 1010. . .

QQI'd have felt worse if I'd lost to some crap two pair, but three outers happen.I really screwed up going all in there, but I had him figured for AQIt explained his limp, just calling me, and making weakish leads at the flop and the turn.

QQI'd have felt worse if I'd lost to some crap two pair, but three outers happen.I really screwed up going all in there, but I had him figured for AQIt explained his limp, just calling me, and making weakish leads at the flop and the turn.
two-outers
I think you played ok. Guy was pretty damn dumb to limp from UTG+1 with QQ. Really one of the dumber things I've ever heard of. His postflop play wasn't bad, if he nailed the set.
honestly, I see people limp with PP's above 1010 at least once every 10 minutes now. It's the new thing to do nowadays.