when should i have slowed down?

Guest XXEddie

Guest XXEddie

.05/.1 NEin sb w/ 107s and complete, there were 2 limps and BB check, 2nd hand so I have no readsflop K 10 10, rainbowI bet, 2 folds. CO raises,button folds, I 3 it ,he capsturn 5same thing.....I bet he raises.....it gets capped<--------thinking here where I should slowed downriver 5......now that my main fear is gone(out kicked) i bet, he raises.....its cappedWhen(if ever) should I have slowed down here?

Guest XXEddie
I would've slowed it down a bit on the turn.Once that river card comes, though, you played it fine. If he had pocket kings, well, that's poker sometimes.
this was kinda is the back of my mind, along with K 10
preflop: goodflop: goodturn: goodriver: baaaad. You are either spliting the pot or losing it. Just call his raise on the river.
You wouldn't believe the number of people who with cap with a 5 here. I say cap it. Especially with no reads. The small amount going to the rake is worth the off chance he is over playing a 5. With only one possible hand that could beat you, it really isn't worth worrying about.
preflop: goodflop: goodturn: goodriver: baaaad. You are either spliting the pot or losing it. Just call his raise on the river.
You wouldn't believe the number of people who with cap with a 5 here. I say cap it. Especially with no reads. The small amount going to the rake is worth the off chance he is over playing a 5. With only one possible hand that could beat you, it really isn't worth worrying about.
He's capping on the flop with a 5??

Theres no way he's capping every street with a 5, I might say Kx(hopefully x does not equal 10). A 10 is more likely though. I don't like capping the river. Probably not the turn either. You're feeding the rake or losing on both streets.putting 2 or 3 bets in on the turn is sufficient, same thing on the river. I doubt you're giving up any profit.