weak/tight river play? (lhe)

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Emptyeye is UTG+1 with Kh, As. 1 fold, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (12 SB) 6s, 4d, Ad (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, Emptyeye bets, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB folds.Turn: (7.50 BB) 5d (3 players)Emptyeye bets, MP2 calls, Button folds.River: (9.50 BB) Ac (2 players)Emptyeye bets, Emptyeye calls.Final Pot: 13.50 BBI bet the turn intending to slow down to a raise (As that would represent a made flush). I fired again on the river after only being called and tripping up, then just called fearing a slowplayed flush. Should I have 3-bet the river in this instance?

Nah, calling on the river was fine unless you've seen this guy raise with a worse hand than yours before on the end. Even then, I would question 3-betting.Edit: I just noticed the limits you were playing at. It gets trickier there, and there is a stronger argument for 3-betting on the river then.

Yeah, I thought about it after the fact, and realized it was fairly obvious what he had if I sat and thought about it then. I came to the same conclusion that I should've 3-bet and obviously called a cap.Ah well, that's how I learn.