Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 7 players - View hand 347199The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (MP): $12.50CO: $10.35BTN: $2.00SB: $13.05BB: $2.00UTG: $1.95UTG+1: $1.90Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with 9 :club: 9 :ts2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, CO raises to $0.90, BTN raises to $2 all in, 1 fold, BB calls $1.90 all inwith a guy behind still to act that did 3 bet me.. is this an easy fold? so much money in da pot though......

Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 7 players - View hand 347199The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (MP): $12.50CO: $10.35BTN: $2.00SB: $13.05BB: $2.00UTG: $1.95UTG+1: $1.90Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with 9 :club: 9 :ts2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, CO raises to $0.90, BTN raises to $2 all in, 1 fold, BB calls $1.90 all inwith a guy behind still to act that did 3 bet me.. is this an easy fold? so much money in da pot though......
Looks like a good way to blow off two bucks.

dont play so fing short! seriously!

dont play so fing short! seriously!
what in the world are u talking about..i have 125BB... how can i play bigger?

Easy fold......Unless you think the CO was trying to isolate the fish with that 3-bet, in which case he has a wide 3-betting range... :club:(j/k)

Yes i'd be considering to call/raise this with JJ+
Do we really call with, even with jacks? The chances of running into higher pockets, most likely there is atleast 1 pocket that has us beat+overcards.
Pretty str8 forward fold IMO. With jacks+ i'm in, AK maybe, depends on my opinion of the players in the pot & their likely ranges.
I think I'm calling jacks but if CO raises I fold without even blinking my eye.
  • 2 weeks later...