UTG has been limping often seems like a calling station type. MP3 has been fairly active and seems very LAG. SB is new to the table no reads except he obviously like limping in the SB :club: . So, I would like to know if my raise size is OK, I figured to make it 4x with 3 limpers in as I normally go for 2.5x when opening. Is this a no brainer spot to get it in? We are close to bubble fwiw, although usually that doesn't factor in to my play but I use it to gauge my opponents play as most tighten up near the bubble.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 125/250 Blinds 25 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO (t7920)Button (t2025)SB (t10075)Hero (BB) (t6060)UTG (t15215)UTG+1 (t13975)MP1 (t690)MP2 (t9832)MP3 (t11415)Hero's M: 10.10Preflop: Hero is BB with Aheart.gif, Kclub.gifUTG calls t250, 3 folds, MP3 calls t250, 2 folds, SB calls t125, Hero bets t1000, UTG calls t750, MP3 raises to t11390 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero ???

Ya, I'm never folding here. Based on him flatting the utg limp, I'd think you are facing a smaller pair a large % of the time, with a few weaker aces in his range. You should never be crushed here. Off to the races.

Ya, I'm never folding here. Based on him flatting the utg limp, I'd think you are facing a smaller pair a large % of the time, with a few weaker aces in his range. You should never be crushed here. Off to the races.
Is the 4x raise OK considering the limpers?

How is our stack compared to average? If we raise here, get flatted and miss, are we basically in last place (aside from the couple other real shorties)? If so, I think I might just open shove.

I make it 5x here with that many limpers and being OOP. Definitely a call to that shove, you are never crushed here, so just run good in the race

I make it 5x here with that many limpers and being OOP. Definitely a call to that shove, you are never crushed here, so just run good in the race
With t1225 in the pot when it gets to you, I would probably just ship it in as it would increase your stack size by 20%+. I hate making it t1000 and getting called in two places because life sucks when you miss the flop.

sshhiippp

Your kind of like the guy who comes in 2 hours after the party is over and yells surprise.
There is nothing wrong with people continuing to post their thoughts after you've posted results.
I know, I was just joking around with him. Sorry for not posting JK at the bottom of my post.
NOT FUNNY, JERK! MY OPINION MATTERS!