What A Messed Up Night

So tonight i thought i would get drunk with my best friends and have a good time. All was going great. I saw my old friend heather who i havn't seen in about 5 years. ( we've known eachother since preschool). We were soo excited to seee eachother and we hit it off right off the bat. Drinking telling old good time stories ect..Then all of a sudden the guy who " thought he owned the house" which he really didn't, all he did was pay 1/3 the rent, told me to get the F&uck out of his house now beacause i was " being too loud socializing" i told him to stop worrrying about what i'm doing have a good time and just relax.So then He pushed me. and i fell to the ground obv cuz i was hammered and i didn't have much balance at the time. So anyways he thought he was so tought after he made me fall to the ground and i told him all i wanted to do is talk it out and ask what his problem was. Then his Girlfriend stepped in and tried to be the man of the situation by grabbinhg me by the shirt and telling me " don't **** with me just get out"I started to laugh and was like whaaaa just get out of my face and let me talk to your b/f. So they both started to be like " we so tough and so cool and better than you, blah blah blah, get out now. So i tried to reason with them just to talk it out but they insisted on being the tough hard headed bastards. So anyways i grabbed my keys and drove home a bit drunk which i shouldn't of done even know my house was a 2 min drive away.When i got home i tried to call them again asking to just talk it out to see what was going on but they just hung up on me ... w/eSo anways i i decided to play some 10$ HU matches loosing about 4/6 matches.Then for some uknown stupid reason ( probably the drunkness inside of me ) , i decided to play 3/6 with my 3K BRFirst i put 200 on the table . turning it aobut into 360ish. then i lost a bunch, realoaded for the max. then ended my 1st sesssion at 3/6 230$ upOverall my night sucked. I just wanted to have a good time. I'm never the guy who wants to fight / argue ect...'But i guess peeople tho think they are sooo cool wanting to fight cuz they " think their tough" . W/e i just like to talk it out and reason but they insist on being the big headed person always thinking they know whats best..Anyways, sorry for raniting everyone. Just had to vent a litttle. take care. here Are some hands i played at 3/6 when i got home drunk/steamiing. Going to bed know. Will talk to you later on in the afternoon. take FCPPokerStars Game #13291067090: Hold'em No Limit ($3/$6) - 2007/11/17 - 04:44:54 (ET)Table 'Grus IV' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 2: mark_999 ($264.30 in chips) Seat 3: gossen_4_16 ($592.25 in chips) Seat 4: 420brown ($944.15 in chips) Seat 5: loosefer ($816.60 in chips) 420brown: posts small blind $3loosefer: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mark_999 [Ah Ts]mark_999: raises $12 to $18gossen_4_16: calls $18420brown: calls $15loosefer: folds *** FLOP *** [5s 6c Th]420brown: checks mark_999: bets $30gossen_4_16: calls $30420brown: folds *** TURN *** [5s 6c Th] [7h]mark_999: bets $216.30 and is all-ingossen_4_16: calls $216.30*** RIVER *** [5s 6c Th 7h] [5d]*** SHOW DOWN ***mark_999: shows [Ah Ts] (two pair, Tens and Fives)gossen_4_16: mucks hand mark_999 collected $550.60 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $552.60 | Rake $2 Board [5s 6c Th 7h 5d]Seat 2: mark_999 showed [Ah Ts] and won ($550.60) with two pair, Tens and FivesSeat 3: gossen_4_16 (button) mucked [Kd Tc]Seat 4: 420brown (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 5: loosefer (big blind) folded before FloppokerStars Game #13291177936: Hold'em No Limit ($3/$6) - 2007/11/17 - 04:59:43 (ET)Table 'Grus IV' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: jimmythefox ($337.65 in chips) Seat 2: mark_999 ($729.10 in chips) Seat 3: gossen_4_16 ($651.90 in chips) Seat 4: 420brown ($638.50 in chips) Seat 6: Leatherass9 ($635.05 in chips) 420brown: posts small blind $3Leatherass9: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mark_999 [4s 4d]jimmythefox: folds mark_999: raises $12 to $18gossen_4_16: calls $18420brown: calls $15Leatherass9: folds *** FLOP *** [2d 9d 9c]420brown: checks mark_999: bets $42gossen_4_16: folds 420brown: folds mark_999 collected $58 from potmark_999: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot $60 | Rake $2 Board [2d 9d 9c]Seat 1: jimmythefox folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: mark_999 collected ($58)Seat 3: gossen_4_16 (button) folded on the FlopSeat 4: 420brown (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 6: Leatherass9 (big blind) folded before FlopPokerStars Game #13291142146: Hold'em No Limit ($3/$6) - 2007/11/17 - 04:54:56 (ET)Table 'Grus IV' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: jimmythefox ($376.65 in chips) Seat 2: mark_999 ($630 in chips) Seat 3: gossen_4_16 ($590.90 in chips) Seat 4: 420brown ($731.50 in chips) Seat 5: loosefer ($693.60 in chips) mark_999: posts small blind $3gossen_4_16: posts big blind $6Leatherass9: sits out *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mark_999 [4s 4h]420brown: folds loosefer: raises $18 to $24jimmythefox: folds mark_999: raises $42 to $66gossen_4_16: folds loosefer: calls $42*** FLOP *** [3h 6h Qd]mark_999: bets $84loosefer: folds mark_999 collected $136 from potmark_999: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot $138 | Rake $2 Board [3h 6h Qd]Seat 1: jimmythefox (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: mark_999 (small blind) collected ($136)Seat 3: gossen_4_16 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: 420brown folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: loosefer folded on the FlopPokerStars Game #13291189639: Hold'em No Limit ($3/$6) - 2007/11/17 - 05:01:16 (ET)Table 'Grus IV' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: jimmythefox ($316.65 in chips) Seat 2: mark_999 ($796.10 in chips) Seat 3: gossen_4_16 ($643.95 in chips) Seat 4: 420brown ($602.50 in chips) Seat 6: Leatherass9 ($629.05 in chips) Leatherass9: posts small blind $3jimmythefox: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mark_999 [8h 8c]mark_999: raises $12 to $18gossen_4_16: folds 420brown: calls $18Leatherass9: folds jimmythefox: folds *** FLOP *** [2d 3d Jh]mark_999: bets $24420brown: calls $24*** TURN *** [2d 3d Jh] [9s]mark_999: checks 420brown: bets $48mark_999: calls $48*** RIVER *** [2d 3d Jh 9s] [7d]mark_999: checks 420brown: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***mark_999: shows [8h 8c] (a pair of Eights)420brown: mucks hand mark_999 collected $187 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $189 | Rake $2 Board [2d 3d Jh 9s 7d]Seat 1: jimmythefox (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: mark_999 showed [8h 8c] and won ($187) with a pair of EightsSeat 3: gossen_4_16 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: 420brown (button) mucked [2h Kh]Seat 6: Leatherass9 (small blind) folded before FlopPokerStars Game #13291087391: Hold'em No Limit ($3/$6) - 2007/11/17 - 04:47:36 (ET)Table 'Grus IV' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 2: mark_999 ($379.60 in chips) Seat 3: gossen_4_16 ($575.95 in chips) Seat 4: 420brown ($926.15 in chips) Seat 5: loosefer ($729.60 in chips) Seat 6: Pibe Del 13 ($197.40 in chips) loosefer: posts small blind $3Pibe Del 13: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mark_999 [Tc Js]mark_999: raises $12 to $18gossen_4_16: calls $18420brown: folds loosefer: folds Pibe Del 13: raises $12 to $30mark_999: calls $12gossen_4_16: calls $12*** FLOP *** [5s Ts 7s]Pibe Del 13: bets $18mark_999: calls $18gossen_4_16: calls $18*** TURN *** [5s Ts 7s] [5c]Pibe Del 13: bets $18mark_999: raises $313.60 to $331.60 and is all-ingossen_4_16: folds Pibe Del 13: calls $131.40 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [5s Ts 7s 5c] [Kd]*** SHOW DOWN ***Pibe Del 13: shows [Kh As] (two pair, Kings and Fives)mark_999: mucks hand Pibe Del 13 collected $443.80 from potjimmythefox joins the table at seat #1 *** SUMMARY ***Total pot $445.80 | Rake $2 Board [5s Ts 7s 5c Kd]Seat 2: mark_999 mucked [Tc Js]Seat 3: gossen_4_16 folded on the TurnSeat 4: 420brown (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: loosefer (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: Pibe Del 13 (big blind) showed [Kh As] and won ($443.80) with two pair, Kings and Fives

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not a fighter, and i'll talk things out with anyone, except if someone pushes me, then i'll lose my shiit.if this dude was way bigger than you and you would get your ass kicked, than i'd opt to leave calmly and then smash his car to shiit about 2 weeks later.

i'm not a fighter, and i'll talk things out with anyone, except if someone pushes me, then i'll lose my shiit.if this dude was way bigger than you and you would get your ass kicked, than i'd opt to leave calmly and then smash his car to shiit about 2 weeks later.
QFT...
Don't drink and drive
BTW, Please took note of this advice^^^. Honestly. DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE, EVERand alsoPoker 101Don't play when:tiltedlife tiltedsteamingupsetdrunkhighLife 101Don't drink and drive

What's with your bet sizing on the first hand? Otherwise, lucky you didn't lose your life or take someone else's drinking and driving, and lucky you didn't lose your bankroll playing stupid drunk.

Yeah. Always take the wimpy passive aggressive way out and then like a coward get back in a way that makes you feel better even though the Villain doesn't even know who is attacking him...
Especially if the guy is bigger than you

Well im up now. Feeling like crap. Read what you guys posted. Definently don't remember half of what happened last night. just bits a peices here and there. Getting pushed is one thing i remember then playing poker which was kinda fun. So i look back on last night and still feel kind of annoyed of being pushed and me not doing anything about it except walking away which probably made me look like a pusssy.but anyways. Driving drunk is was just stupid. But i mean i was drunk and it felt right at the time to get away from all the havoc that had just happened. and my house being close i thought i could do it. But thats really no excuse. There is no excuse for drinking/driving i know. i F'd up but hey im not perfect. everyone has probably done it once.So looking at my Poker account I'm happy to see an extra 230$ in there lol. Probably just gonnna cash it out and and buy some hookers or something.lol j/k.

Well im up now. Feeling like crap. Read what you guys posted. Definently don't remember half of what happened last night. just bits a peices here and there. Getting pushed is one thing i remember then playing poker which was kinda fun. So i look back on last night and still feel kind of annoyed of being pushed and me not doing anything about it except walking away which probably made me look like a pusssy.but anyways. Driving drunk is was just stupid. But i mean i was drunk and it felt right at the time to get away from all the havoc that had just happened. and my house being close i thought i could do it. But thats really no excuse. There is no excuse for drinking/driving i know. i F'd up but hey im not perfect. everyone has probably done it once.So looking at my Poker account I'm happy to see an extra 230$ in there lol. Probably just gonnna cash it out and and buy some hookers or something.lol j/k.
QFT
You can't undo what has already been done. Yeah, it was wrong to drive drunk, but you're not exactly advocating it - good post.

My friends would kick my ass themselves if they heard that some dude shoved me at a party and all I did was try talk and work it out. And as long as Im in the mood to give advice, the girl in your story would be a chick you banged instead of your "bestfriend" if you werent such a puss all the time

My friends would kick my ass themselves if they heard that some dude shoved me at a party and all I did was try talk and work it out. And as long as Im in the mood to give advice, the girl in your story would be a chick you banged instead of your "bestfriend" if you werent such a puss all the time
20 years old Male BC Canada Born July-16-1987 As we've discussed before, the kids these days don't think along those lines. They prefer to post about it on the internet instead.
So anyways i grabbed my keys and drove home a bit drunk which i shouldn't of done even know my house was a 2 min drive away.
I stopped reading after this because I just don't understand how people can be so ****ing stupid to drive after admitting to being fall-down drunk. You deserve to lose everything.
20 years old Male BC Canada Born July-16-1987 As we've discussed before, the kids these days don't think along those lines. They prefer to post about it on the internet instead.
yah so. I thought i could come vent here? post my thoughts ect... I mean thats coool no? 20 yrs old, 30 35 doesn't really matter. How stereotyped is that? "kids" these days. Well im not just a kid these days. I actually thought i handled it well by not fighting back and walking away.And if this guy wants a f'ing peice of me now he better think twice before i get someone to smash his face in. ( not me of course ) i would probably just sit back and watch someone else do the work lol.
yah so. I thought i could come vent here? post my thoughts ect... I mean thats coool no? 20 yrs old, 30 35 doesn't really matter. How stereotyped is that? "kids" these days. Well im not just a kid these days. I actually thought i handled it well by not fighting back and walking away.And if this guy wants a f'ing peice of me now he better think twice before i get someone to smash his face in. ( not me of course ) i would probably just sit back and watch someone else do the work lol.
It's somewhat stereotyped but also not 100% serious. Though, in general, I would surmise that people that grew up in the internet and video game age (known as Gen Y I believe) handle certain situations differently than others. I am on the cusp of this generational gap and see both sides, however. But you gotta sack up a little bit here IMO.
I stopped reading after this because I just don't understand how people can be so ****ing stupid to drive after admitting to being fall-down drunk. You deserve to lose everything.
Yah i know it was stupid.d But hey w/e man. I wasn't fall down drunk. I got pushed and obv when your drunk and you get pushed when you don't expected your gonna fall no matter what.I deserve to loose everything eh? well FU buddy. I F'd up and i know but. I'm sure you would tell that to all your friends that they deserve to loose everything too? come on man..