So i did some fd up shit tonight...sigh, just wanted to share since i duno...i have had a few drinks yes, but just wanted everyone to know that im going to play poker tomorrow, lets play some cards, yea. ok.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i did some fd up shit tonight...sigh, just wanted to share since i duno...i have had a few drinks yes, but just wanted everyone to know that im going to play poker tomorrow, lets play some cards, yea. ok.
QFT
\no step 7's
I want to stake someone to something in the tomorrow cuz i ****ig suck at poker myself. **** this bs. Who wants a stake to sunday warm up. Prequrequisite must be friends with tb17
I want to stake someone to something in the tomorrow cuz i ****ig suck at poker myself. **** this bs. Who wants a stake to sunday warm up. Prequrequisite must be friends with tb17
i'm friends with tb17
UMMM My total money invested in PCA is $too much
Do I need to bump the PCA thread and point you to the posts (mostly mine) that discuss value and easiest qualify paths?
Are we friends?
Only if the Jays win the pennant in 2008Serious Q tho, my friend satys theres a TS tourney in late nov but its not on their actual site. It's on cardplayer. Do you know about it/have any interest in joining?
Only if the Jays win the pennant in 2008
Dude, if they make the playoffs I'm definitely going to Toronto for all of the home games.
Do I need to bump the PCA thread and point you to the posts (mostly mine) that discuss value and easiest qualify paths?
Yes.Or not, whatever...but undermy umbrella....hey hey hey hey