Stacked Beta Install

Ok I downloaded the install file from fileplanet as per the email. The file comes with a file extension of ".exe.dmcache". I removed the .dmcache and tried to execute but it opens a DOS window and just sits there. Any ideas what may be wrong?

Maybe the download didn't finish? It was a pretty big file like 600MB if I recall -Try to redownload the file, thats the only advice I can offer...

Maybe the download didn't finish? It was a pretty big file like 600MB if I recall -Try to redownload the file, thats the only advice I can offer...
Good suggestion, I'll try that. Did anyone else get it to install ok? Did it have an extension of .dmcache (or similar) that you had to remove?

I did download and install it with no problems - I don't remember looking at the file extensions but I didn't have to change anything to run it.

STACKED IS OUT!!! Can you give me a link please. I thought it wasnt coming out until may 5 now!
It's Beta dude...if you got chosen for the testing phase you will have an email with a link and code to activate it.
It's Beta dude...if you got chosen for the testing phase you will have an email with a link and code to activate it.
Did they give it to special people who signed up for it or forum members or how?
STACKED IS OUT!!! Can you give me a link please. I thought it wasnt coming out until may 5 now!
The link was in the email you would get if you were accepted for the beta testing.Actually, anyone who has downloaded and installed correctly, how big was the install file? I am waiting for it to download again and would like to know what to expect. Thx..

Ok, I tried redownloading and get the same file, "Stacked-setup.exe.DLMCache" which is only 685 bytes in size. In download manager it says could not connect, retry? Tried that several times but no luck.. Any more ideas?

This is getting frustrating, have made sure the pop up blocker in IE is turned off, but still same issues getting the install file to download. Each time I have to wait 35-40 min in line for my download from fileplanet to start, then a few seconds after it starts, it says retry. Is there another place to get it from other than fileplanet?

This is getting frustrating, have made sure the pop up blocker in IE is turned off, but still same issues getting the install file to download. Each time I have to wait 35-40 min in line for my download from fileplanet to start, then a few seconds after it starts, it says retry. Is there another place to get it from other than fileplanet?
Try going through FireFox. IE is -EV

**** Stacks. I signed up eons ago to be a beta tester and referred a bunch of friends cuz the vid looked so cool and waited then heard about the release so I emailed them about it a bunch of times with absolutely no response. FCP Forever...Wait, are you guys talking about Stacked the video game or Stacks Poker online? If it's Stacked, sorry about the post.

ok, do i need to create and account and sign up? I created one, but the download now option is asking me to be a subscriber. I don't want to subscribe, I just want to test. Help.

ok, do i need to create and account and sign up? I created one, but the download now option is asking me to be a subscriber. I don't want to subscribe, I just want to test. Help.
I'm having the same problem, though I didn't even get to create a free account. I'm kinda lost.
Is beta testing sign-up closed?
Is beta testing sign-up closed?
yes... If I'm not mistaken I think it closed like 5-6 months ago. This has been a LONG time comin.
yes... If I'm not mistaken I think it closed like 5-6 months ago. This has been a LONG time comin.
I was just wondering. I took some time off from poker over the winter and I have only been back on FCP for about a month, so I'm still catching up on some things.

You would think that they would have a STACKED beta forum... or a place for us beta testers to collect and report on bugs. (unless I missed it)Mine loaded fine yesterday, but now I get the program authorization thing again. Cannot get past it.

Just to clarify, if you didn't get an email with a key, you can't participate in the beta.Again, if you didn't get an email, don't bother trying to download the client because you need a key to play.If you have any problems with the beta, please email stackedbeta@myelinmedia.com

Just to clarify, if you didn't get an email with a key, you can't participate in the beta.Again, if you didn't get an email, don't bother trying to download the client because you need a key to play.If you have any problems with the beta, please email stackedbeta@myelinmedia.com
Any general format for testing comments anything in general your looking to stress?

When I was downloading the game it seemed to take forever. It was a large file, somewhere around 613mbs. It took about an hour to download. Once it was downloaded it installed trouble free. The second and subsequent times you open the game you will have to click on "program" and then "resume program execution".I have had a coupleof problems when trying to play STT's in career mode. Just about the time they start to deal the first hand the game will just shut down. Cash games works normally, STT's just shut down as stated.

I have to say - I am very underwhelmed by this game so far. I was someone who was very excited about this game, and I feel that especially after the delays it went through, the product I'm seeing is quite poor. The interface in particular puts me off.