Official Negreanu Open Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tourney results can be emailed to you from poker stars by going to requests and tourney history. Just have the tourney # and they will email you the results.
Oh I don't actually play poker.
A lot of people who play the Neg-O don't even post here so I think it is recruiting people to the tournament and not to FCP. For instance yoda you don't really post here, you just post to complain in the neg-o thread and post to defend Rose when people are ripping on her.Same thing with holdemfreaks. I have no desire to post there, I just like to play the tourneys every once in awhile. Also, how does $15 a month bring an element to the game? That would encourage me NOT to join the forum.Also, Charles, I assume you know a little what goes on in the poker world. Well Daniel is one of the most famous players. He is constantly working outside of poker along with playing poker. He is a busy person. If you think he should play shoot him an email, but I think it would sound ridiculous for a mod to call Daniel up and ask him to play in a $11 tourney every week even if it would promote the site. Daniel has already done several promotions for the site, but if you feel like he owes something to you, definitely send a PM or email.
Tanner, why do you come off so negative towards everyone? Maybe you dont intend to, but it comes accross that way. Alot of people will join forums, but not post in them . So far, Ive only made a few posts and most have been about the wed game.(only been here a few months) I dont insult people for the fun of it either. My suggestions are just that.... suggestions. I have found that many members will just play the forum games, but never or seldom post and thats ok too.Thats up to the people. Eventually, you will have more players checking out the boards as they get use to the site.IF noone says nothing about problems everyone knows about, then nothing happens. I think Ive only stated problems that people already have concerns about. Obviously, this game and keeping up the points is alot for Alan to keep up with. He needs some help. I also think Alan knows this and has already made preperations to fix or change these problems. He needs help for FCP to be as good as it can be. I think it will all come out fine.On another note, noone deserves to be put down or disrespected.Like many players, I am part of many different forums, so stop trying to make this into a HF versus FCP thing. Im not trying to do anything but help out here, just like I do at all the forums I belong to.The radio is not everyones cup of tea, but it does bring more traffic to the site. This much is a fact. The $15 a month is not paid by the players, but by the owners of the site. all DJ work is volunteered. Can you imagine the response you would get to having Daniel commentate a live game?? just a thought.As far as Daniel playing, obviously he not gonna he here every week, but it is his site and his tourney. Noone expects him to be out here, but once in a while would sure drum up interest in the game. Im not going to be emaliing him with requests to play. Thats up to The owners here. If he plays, great, if he doesnt, thats ok too. It just a way to help promote the game.Hope this didnt come off as a COMPLAINT. Charles aka Yoda

I didn't make anything a FCP vs HF thing, you did. I don't have a problem at all with HF, if I did I wouldn't play there. I was just comparing the two since you and rcgs were talking about the radio and the HF forum. I wasn't trying to come off negative, I was disagreeing with your COMPLAINTS. Not everyone has to agree with you. Don't be so sensitive. Also, next time you want to complain about something just complain about it, don't write me a letter.

you need to chill out man. the only complaint I had was about how often scoring was done and everyone agree with that, even alan, so just take a chill pill and relax.
Im chillaxin. Again not everyone has to agree with you. Not just the points, all your suggestions. Am I not allowed to disagree?
Im chillaxin. Again not everyone has to agree with you. Not just the points, all your suggestions. Am I not allowed to disagree?
Always allowed to disagree, but only real complaint was about points not being updated, which myself and other players considered important. It was something obvious that needed to be said but noone was saying it. It seemed like you were upset because I complained about something that many were already thinking. It was a lidgit complaint that others and Alan have agreed with.Suggestions are just suggestions man. Some things work, others do not. Most times they will only use one of hundreds of suggestions. ITs how companies learn their weaknesses and how to improve. So dissagree all you want, just have some respect man. Im not out to insult you or anyone else and If it comes across thar way, Im sorry. Like I said before, ITS ONLY SUGGESTIONS.
Always allowed to disagree, but only real complaint was about points not being updated, which myself and other players considered important. It was something obvious that needed to be said but noone was saying it. It seemed like you were upset because I complained about something that many were already thinking. It was a lidgit complaint that others and Alan have agreed with.Suggestions are just suggestions man. Some things work, others do not. Most times they will only use one of hundreds of suggestions. ITs how companies learn their weaknesses and how to improve. So dissagree all you want, just have some respect man. Im not out to insult you or anyone else and If it comes across thar way, Im sorry. Like I said before, ITS ONLY SUGGESTIONS.
You seem like the one who is upset since you keep coming up with long drawn out responses to all my posts. I know how companies work.
You seem like the one who is upset since you keep coming up with long drawn out responses to all my posts. I know how companies work.
love how you shit disturb, and they say I do it, lolKing Tanner wants some attention obviously. If people can't bring or mention idea's wow, that is something. wow chill out and take a downer. We been playing weekly, you haven't. I played this barely missing any weeks in 2 years. this forum needs to look at some things, to enhance and get support for this game. Let FCPBob and the other mods decide Tanner, what idea's might work. Let people bring out idea's. Like people should be able to make suggestions without it being criticized by petty garbage.
love how you shit disturb, and they say I do it, lolKing Tanner wants some attention obviously. If people can't bring or mention idea's wow, that is something. wow chill out and take a downer. We been playing weekly, you haven't. I played this barely missing any weeks in 2 years. this forum needs to look at some things, to enhance and get support for this game. Let FCPBob and the other mods decide Tanner, what idea's might work. Let people bring out idea's. Like people should be able to make suggestions without it being criticized by petty garbage.
again you are the one's throwing out insults not me. Yea yea I get it you want me to take a chill pill. I didn't say people can't have ideas. I have the right to disagree with ideas. Keep freaking out though. You two are bringing forth petty garbage not me. this is fun though
Not upset at all, but not going to reason with you anymore. You need common sense for that and you obviously have none.

The leaderboard will be updated before next Wednesday's game and will be updated on the day after games usually from here on out. Gov and myself will be giving DNA a break from the weekly updating but he's still the commish of the neg o.

Not upset at all, but not going to reason with you anymore. You need common sense for that and you obviously have none.
lol... keep accusing me of throwing out insults.
The leaderboard will be updated before next Wednesday's game and will be updated on the day after games usually from here on out. Gov and myself will be giving DNA a break from the weekly updating but he's still the commish of the neg o.
thx Bob but also DNA4ever, Alan has done a great job and should remain the commish as it is his baby to begin with. He invented this tournament and I am glad he did. We just need to look at promoting or getting the numbers back up to where there were before.? maybe lowering the cost to a $5.50 game instead of $11.00? maybe having Daniel play it twice a year, I know he is busy? perhaps a banner for the best monthly player, that can go on there posting or profile.Some thoughts.Still love ya Alan your a great guy and I would love to get down to one of your bar room games or tournaments. It would be a blast for sure, and you know me I love the competition.

Just a FYI, TOC emails with the password will be going out tonight (Wed 27th). If you have not received a password email by the morning of January 28th please send me a private message.The leaderboard will be current before tonight's game as well. If for some reason I can not connect with Gov on the training I will have it done myself and him and Bob will be taking over those weekly duties from here on out.

leaderboard is current and TOC emails were just submitted. If you do not receive an email within the next hour please check your spam folder. If you have still not received a TOC email and believe you should have please send me a private message and I will look into it for you.

• 1 month later...

Any chance of getting the Nego leaderboard updated? Mine still shows 2/10 as the last update....I even hit refresh...twice.

Any chance of getting the Nego leaderboard updated? Mine still shows 2/10 as the last update....I even hit refresh...twice.
Sorry about that, everything should be up to date through the 24th.Thanks,Gov

any one knows when the prizes for the 4th quarter will be sent out , I still haven't gotten my t-shirtAs well the dated for each quarter

I haven't from the 4th and it's been 2 months