Poker Stars Newest Celebrity Ambassador

There's already some discussion about this in the hockey forum but most of you never go there.http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2008/09/mats...pokerstars.htmlFirst Boris Becker and now Mats Sundin.I think using sports icons like these is a great way to market to people who aren't hardcore poker players. In Sweden Sundin is as big a sports celebrity as there is and of course he's huge in the Canadian and especially Ontario market.

There's already some discussion about this in the hockey forum but most of you never go there.http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2008/09/mats...pokerstars.htmlFirst Boris Becker and now Mats Sundin.I think using sports icons like these is a great way to market to people who aren't hardcore poker players. In Sweden Sundin is as big a sports celebrity as there is and of course he's huge in the Canadian and especially Ontario market.
and daniel was in what country yesterday filming PS commercials?
Who's next? Cristiano ****ing Ronaldo?Much respect for Mats, however...
Teddy Sheringham if they want a former footballer could happen.
has boris becker everactually played on stars yet? ive never seen him
he better not, the german laws prohibit germans to gamble online....as far as adding mats sundin, its pretty redonkulous, how about adding some real poker players?

wtg adding a Maple leaf is adding class to poker stars weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, lmaoHey Bob your Av yesterday of Frank M was that pic of him as a Leaf or a Hab? I hope a Leaf

So this is why he was reluctant to come to Vancouver. Little did he know the poker scene is great out here too...

So this is why he was reluctant to come to Vancouver. Little did he know the poker scene is great out here too...
Merby he stays a Leaf okay, I don't want to get a new jersey
Merby he stays a Leaf okay, I don't want to get a new jersey
Don't worry, we already have some clutch goal scorers like... um...
Teddy Sheringham if they want a former footballer could happen.
Since no-one outside the UK has ever heard of him I doubt it. Maybe they could get Beckham to play some nose bleed limits at Stars or FT? :club:
he better not, the german laws prohibit germans to gamble online....
Where do all the Intellipoker donks come from then?