Random Pictures From A Month In Vegas

All the trip reports have been made, so here are a few pics. Not sure how many I can load at once so scroll down to see others as I add them.or not....The calm before the storm. Me and the wifey, backyard pre trip, May 27th-ish. 2008WSOP001.jpgChrozzo, about to make some 300 yard magic. 2008WSOP003.jpgAAsnake's turn to kill a bunny. From left, Oziumrules, Chrozzo, NoSup, Balloon, and Vick122008WSOP004.jpgMark...wishing it was that long.2008WSOP009.jpgA house you'll never own...like, EVER.2008WSOP010.jpgMy nephew meets his Lord and Savior....don't blink...oops.2008WSOP013.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill(Ozi), Chris (Chrozzo) me and Toooooooony (AAsnake) dining at mecca (Venetian, Noodle Asia)2008WSOP020.jpgWTF? spinning out over the strip 900 feet up. ummm.....noplzthx2008WSOP024.jpgWTF? rolling forward to your doom over the strip 900 feet up. ummm.....noplzthx2008WSOP027.jpgNice bar up here btw. Jazz and good beer. oh, and the view.2008WSOP022.jpgAAsnake, Zach (nephew), Chrozzo and moi2008WSOP025.jpg

Din din, Korean style! good food, good friends, goot....heartburn?2008WSOP069.jpgRay, Sandi and Lori2008WSOP068.jpgSylvi, Frank (seacucumber) Checky2008WSOP070.jpgThis place was cool, Grills are located inside the middle of the table. bburrrrrrp.2008WSOP069.jpgThe end. :club:

josh wears that zip up sweater 100% of the time, i've yet to see a picture or see him in person without it on.nice seeing you boss, sorry we couldn't hang out more.i've only been back in dallas a week, am i allowed to miss vegas yet?

josh wears that zip up sweater 100% of the time, i've yet to see a picture or see him in person without it on.nice seeing you boss, sorry we couldn't hang out more.i've only been back in dallas a week, am i allowed to miss vegas yet?
He even wore it outside playing basketball in 40+ C heat (110 or something?) and didn't even break a sweat.

JW Marriott out in Summerlin. VERY nice choice for next year. great price, nice pool/rooms.2008WSOP081.jpg2008WSOP083.jpgTilly at the first WSOP ft. She was pretty cool, but the table was lakking...tilly1.jpgtilly3.jpgtilly2.jpgRay pwning Hachem and Helmuth GO RAY!!!RayPhil1.jpgthat's all I gotz. Had a blast, great seeing everyone again. And yeah....ready to go back, obv. :club:

Nice pics Scott!Adam

great pictures, looked like you guys had plenty of fun,jealous that I wasn't there lol