blinds question, sorry if i sound dumb

Just curious as to the meaning of blinds at $25-$25. Does this mean both the SB and BB are equal? Please no flames, just a simple response.
You know things have gotten out of hand when someone has to ask a question and almost beg not to be flamed, *sigh*I do not know that answer, sorry.
Just curious as to the meaning of blinds at $25-$25. Does this mean both the SB and BB are equal? Please no flames, just a simple response.
Dude don't ever come here again, how could you ask such a question. Man, you should be banned :wink: .
Yep, two players put in the same amount for the blinds. That's not a stupid question either, I'm sure there are many people who did not know the answer to that....
Guest XXEddie
I know the answer to that.
then is the answerA) none of the belowB) not AC) not A or BD) Mitten, Muffins & KittensE) None of the above
I know the answer to that.
then is the answerA) none of the belowB) not AC) not A or BD) Mitten, Muffins & KittensE) None of the above
D