How the **** to people keep calling raises w/ A10 and outdraw on my AK, AQ and AJ? Sure I may raise w/ A10 if I have position, or if I feel the table is weak, but I would NEVER stand a raise with a hand as weak as A10 in a cash game. ****ing ridiculous.

It is not ridiculous, it is good for you. Results never matter. Anytime someone makes a mistake, you win. I know its frustrating, but I know you are a good player, once you get the right mentality, those things won't frustrate you.Look at the situation for what it is :-) .. You have people calling you with weak hands, yes! I used to get extremely, extremely mad when someone would go all in with me and hit a two outer on the river, and things like that, but if you look at it from a different perspective, you know, being a smart player, that is a good thing. You always want that kind of action.Keep playing solid poker.

How the censored to people keep calling raises w/ A10 and outdraw on my AK, AQ and AJ?  Sure I may raise w/ A10 if I have position, or if I feel the table is weak, but I would NEVER stand a raise with a hand as weak as A10 in a cash game.  censored ridiculous.
Is it just me or is every one of your posts you think it's necessary to b!tch about beats?
How the censored to people keep calling raises w/ A10 and outdraw on my AK, AQ and AJ?  Sure I may raise w/ A10 if I have position, or if I feel the table is weak, but I would NEVER stand a raise with a hand as weak as A10 in a cash game.  censored ridiculous.
Is it just me or is every one of your posts you think it's necessary to b!tch about beats?
I do it just to piss you off.

It's hard to have sympathy. If it's really a problem to your game, there's probably a reason.I love those who min raise with A/K, the big blind calls, an ace hits ... they slow play top pair (or making a min bet), and then the big blind makes some weird two pair. OMG FISH!!11

It's hard to have sympathy.  If it's really a problem to your game, there's probably a reason.I love those who min raise with A/K, the big blind calls, an ace hits ... they slow play top pair (or making a min bet), and then the big blind makes some weird two pair.  OMG FISH!!11
I don't EVER min-raise - I think it's the worst play in NL poker. Also I don't slowplay hands as weak as a pair (even if it is top pair/top kicker). I'm just trying to get inside the heads of those who call a raise w/ hands as weak as A10 or KJ. What do these people think those hands can beat?
I'm just trying to get inside the heads of those who call a raise w/ hands as weak as A10 or KJ.  What do these people think those hands can beat?
I think those types of plays are appropriate at times. Coin Flip situation against a middle pair. For me it depends how large the raise is and if I already have any money in the pot...