daniel's wsop $1500 limit hold'em recap

Overview of Daniel Negreanu's $1500 Limit Hold'em event at the WSOP.1.Daniel's goal is to maybe reach over 1500 in chips(the original amount).2.WooHoo DN up to 1521, lol.3.Daniel was ahead for exactly one hand. Now down to 775.4.DN at 525.DN- A :club:J :club:Flop: 2 :D 3 :club: 4 :D Turn and river are blanks and Daniel misses the straight, flush, and overcards :evil: 5.Daniel raises with KK and ends up getting busted by Harry Demetriou's 55.6. Daniel is out. 1043 entries for today's tournament-Travis

ok, i am kind of worried. what if, him and BG both bust out early every tourney and play in this match and BG wins them all. this is obviously a very pessimistic view but wouldnt that basically leave DN in a big hole? or can he quit before any of that happens? I am rooting very hard for him to have things pick up for him but dang this sure is a tough week.

ok, i am kind of worried. what if, him and BG both bust out early every tourney and play in this match and BG wins them all.
.. That's a pretty silly comment to say the least..
ok, i am kind of worried. what if, him and BG both bust out early every tourney and play in this match and BG wins them all.
.. That's a pretty silly comment to say the least..
i will say its very very unlikely, but stranger things have happened. im not trying to bring a negative vibe or anything.

Maybe Daniel has lost his drive to do well in tournaments (at least the small ones) just because of the sort of money that can be made playing HU at the Wynn. 0-3 so far and the confidence is certainly not getting any better. Maybe he does not care and is not "worried" to put his money in draws. It cant all be bad luck...Come on DN, do well to get at shot at the bracelets at least...

ok, i am kind of worried. what if, him and BG both bust out early every tourney and play in this match and BG wins them all. this is obviously a very pessimistic view but wouldnt that basically leave DN in a big hole? or can he quit before any of that happens? I am rooting very hard for him to have things pick up for him but dang this sure is a tough week.
something tells me steve wynn is picking up the tab but i could be wrong
Maybe Daniel has lost his drive to do well in tournaments (at least the small ones) just because of the sort of money that can be made playing HU at the Wynn.  0-3 so far and the confidence is certainly not getting any better. Maybe he does not care and is not "worried" to put his money in draws. It cant all be bad luck...Come on DN, do well to get at shot at the bracelets at least...
I think he is 1 for 4.
something tells me steve wynn is picking up the tab but i could be wrong
this has been discussed at length elsewhere.he's being paid, but not staked, for the matches.if you've ever seen prop offers on poker sites, it's the same deal to an extent, just with a salary instead of hourly wages.

Yeah, DN's o-4 but I wouldn't even begin to worry about it yet. Most of the pros haven't done well...but there are three at that NL final table

I've played three tournaments and haven't had a chance. No, there was nothing I could do to fade getting knocked out early. The $1500 buyin events start you with just 1500 in chips, if you don't win any hands you are out. It's that simple. The only hand I won today was a total bluff. I just never had the best hand on the river. That'll change... As for my heads up matches, I'm 1-4 right now, but if I win my next match I'll still be up $100,000. In total I'm only down $400,000.

Im up $40 today in limit poker. Ok 40/400000 = 1/10000 hmm. Im a small man. I don't like saying good luck so may the probabilities swing your way in your upcoming matches daniel...