"he may have been a troubled gay prostitute"

undoubtedly the funniest words ever written on Full contact Poker...

Yes... it was definitely unnerving to read that journal entry.It's funny how Daniel (a world class analytical thinker) showed his thought process in that interaction.

:think: Elix Powers ? :think:

Guest Anonymous

Daniel is just to damn nice with strangers. One day a guy in the garage selling jackets to hitching rides from strangers in the middle of the night. Now he is offering money to a black pole smuggler. Danny boy is not very bright or got a death wish. How many other celebs you hear about Hitch Hiking??DN I predict will end up in some Nut Job's freezer and brought out to snack on.

Yeah, Daniel's a skinny nice little goober.Where you at in Atlanta, Buck? I'm in Kennesaw, born in Decatur, and went to St. Pius X HS.

I didn't find it funny at all. I don't think that was supposed to be the tone.
and that from a guy with the word "rape" in his sig.i can find humor in the phrase, but not in that context, and not in that entry.
The comment about having money was hilarious, but not at all in line with his 'kind and caring' guy image. Maybe it was accidental, but it was hugely prickish.... and i like it.
there is no way he was sayin that to boast over the guy. i think DN doesn't look at it as money he has which gives him standing or power over somebody. he looks at it like a poker player. money as a means to an end. its a tool that he has and he can help someone out with it. i didn't take it as bein a prick in any way, but thats just me
Guest Anonymous
Yeah, Daniel's a skinny nice little goober.Where you at in Atlanta, Buck? I'm in Kennesaw, born in Decatur, and went to St. Pius X HS.
Stockbridge, I grew up in Peachtree City went to Mcintosh then Valdosta State.
No, he isn't death metal.
mortician.jpgBut they r.