i just finished absolute craziest $5 sng ive..

ever played in my short poker online poker life....Examples:early 10 handed, I get QQ and raise 4 limpers to 250 from $30, get one caller. Bet $250 when Ace hits flop...he calls. Check it down...he catches 4 on river to make a set and puts in last $270..of course I call. I'm down to $175 (pot was like 1500 when I called his last $270..). He called $250 to win ~$850 with <10% chance, and 3 overs on board (as if that matters)I coulda put him all in on flop..but I'd feel dumb after he called my $250 pf raise..and he turns over an AK, AQ..KK. Or a made set of 10's.Next hand fold.Next hand 78 on small blind ...several limpers, I complete, steaming as hellFlop something like 27QI’m all in, 2 callersTurn 7, river 8..I'm back to 550 ishVery next handJ9 call BBflop 99jI check, someone bet 350 or so..another guy calls..Im all in..both call...Bettor had A9..caller had KQ ???? ..I have 1650 ! from 175 to 1650 in two hands with b-to-b boatsMeanwhile, I was berating the dope that called my $250 on the flop with 44, with pot of 600. I may have underbet..but Ace on board..so I couldnt go all in. Well not berating just questioning...keep that in mind...I know I need to shut up..actually another player was like "he's crazy?"..and got me started...So now I'm chip leader or close...and get Q-10I call BBFlop AKJ...bets and raises before me..like up to 800t..so I move all in hoping for many callers!I get them...then I fear...uh-oh..lots of two pairs out there.. maybe...3 allins and me with 500 left...I see that 2 have AJ.. cool they share AJ.. third person had no biz in pot...Turn: a FREAKING J ! I lost 3000 chips to a two outer. And once again the beneficiary was the person who called with 44. I was nice and said good hand and genuinely thought it was a good call to make for them..they can't put me on q-10, and they bet first and once I went all in the pot was so big . And they had little left to call with.But nonetheless I’m back down to 500.Long story short...I go on to WIN, ending heads up against the guy that sucked out on me twice with 2 outs! I was ecstatic to win this one.I had my share of great luck ( flop K high flush and dble up) , and suck out (k9 took out A-8 on bubble), but not due to stupid calls. I love playing against bad players..but it just makes the variance a little shakier!One last thing. Party Poker is no longer sending me the results ( I like to review the hands..and might frame this tourney :-B ). Has anyone else had this problem?