Find Out What Happened To Jerry!

If you want to know...Daniels Protege Show is on sportsnet right now here in Canada channel 405!If you want to know go down...if not...well don't...----Jerry was offered $1000 bucks and said "hey that's money in my pocket" and took the bribe to leave the table, since he was so short stacked it was either the money or nothing really.

PRAISE THE LORD!Jerry you my boy blue!You were lost, and now you are found...1k richer. Always knew you were a smart one :D:club::D:D:)

See http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic=65691&st=20

I watched the Protege Show and know what happened to Jerry, Sol, etc. I am very disappointed in DN. :club: What he did was very unethical and possibly illegal depending on the regulations in Ontario.If you are going to have a contest to find the best poker player as the protege, it has to be decided on the poker table and not through bribes! Jerry was given a bribe of U$1,000 to give up his 13,000 chips. Just like DN would consider it highly unethical for a poker pro to offer another player $1,000 to quit or dump off his chips at the WSOP, WPT or any other tournament, he should not have manipulated this tournament by taking players and chips off the table. It was clear that Jerry and Jimmy were not the dream candidates. 68-year old Jerry's hands were always shaking so badly. Jimmy did not even speak English in his pre-game interview and his words has to be translated.In the first Survivor show, one of the contestants (Jerri?) filed a lawsuit that the producers illegally manipulated the contest. While she failed to prove that the gaming laws were broken, DN is caught red-handed offering bribes to Jerry, Sol, Jimmy, etc. to have their chips and themselves taken off the poker tournament. :D

Hey FidPoker placed 2nd in Lake Tahoe, Good Job!!Kinda disappointing to actually find out, cause it was in the rumor mill swirling around for months and secretly I dont think i wanted to find out...i wanted Jerry to live on forever in FCP Folklore

• 2 years later...
I don't buy it either
What's crazy is he not only disappeared from the table, but from the forum as well.Something very suspicious.