10k Gtd, First Hour Play

No real reads on player, haven't seen him play many hands, so I assume he's TAG.. not completely sure.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB (t335)BB (t1930)UTG (t4835)UTG+1 (t2520)MP1 (t3325)MP2 (t3470)MP3 (t1720)Hero (t2935)Button (t5930)Preflop: Hero is CO with 6 :D , 5 :club: . 3 folds, MP2 calls t30, MP3 calls t30, Hero calls t30, 1 fold, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (t150) 3 :D , 4 :D , 8 :D(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero checks.Turn: (t150) 7 :)(5 players)SB checks, BB bets t90, MP2 folds, MP3 calls t90, Hero raises to t300, SB folds, BB raises to t1900, MP3 folds, Hero folds.Final Pot: t2440Should I just call the turn and get to a cheap showdown? Or should I raise to make the naked A high flush draw pay to draw?

hmmm tough spot, cheap showdown isnt bad, cuz 4 flush river is easy muck, i think there are too many times that early tourney players (bad ones) overplay 2pr , or have a set here that i dont think he has flush (or FD) over 50% of the time.i like the turn raise alot, but his 3 bet sucks. me personally im probably pushing here, and trying to double early.

hmmm tough spot, cheap showdown isnt bad, cuz 4 flush river is easy muck, i think there are too many times that early tourney players (bad ones) overplay 2pr , or have a set here that i dont think he has flush (or FD) over 50% of the time.i like the turn raise alot, but his 3 bet sucks. me personally im probably pushing here, and trying to double early.
We are never ahead after his 3 bet..ever..The hand up til then looks good to me though