Tptk Facing Check-mini-raise

$25 mtt on stars, no particular reads, just moved to the table. Is this standard? I think I'm calling a push here, yes? Also, I've been watching Johnnybax on PXF, and he calls the min-raise a mini-raise, which I like a lot better for some reason. Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t25/t509 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t6335Hero: t4125MP1: t5570MP2: t4520MP3: t5645CO: t4730Button: t1950SB: t2350BB: t3435Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG+1 with K :D A :D UTG folds, Hero raises to t200, 6 folds, BB calls t150 (pot was t275).Flop: 2 :club: A :D T :D (t425, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets t250, BB raises to t500, Hero raises to t1450,

Usually standard for my game. If I'm calling a shove though, I might try to overbet more or even shove first because of the draw.

I just call behind with position - pretty early to go broke with TPTK.Villain is OOP so min-raising doesn't really buy him a free card if he's on a draw. A set or A10 min-raises though. If he is on a draw, your raise just gave him a big enough pot to shove at with his two card draw calling cuts down to a one card draw if the turn is a blank.If he has a worse ace like AQ/AJ, then you can get more chips from him by just calling behind.