NBA Coach of the Year?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. NBA Coach of the Year?

• Flip Saunders
    • Avery Johnson
    • Byron Scott
    • Mike D'Antoni
    • Other

interesting debate about who should be coach of the year. avery turned around the mavs from high scoring to defensive minded, and they are finally legit title contenders. flip had detroit lookin like an all-universe team in the first part of the season. but byron has really done the job for the hornets. that team has had so much adversity, they arent that talented, yet they are right in the middle of the playoff race. d'antoni, well, nobody thought phoenix would be doing this well w/o amare, and thats a credit to nash and d'antoni.

coach of the year is kind of a stupid award because the NBA is all about the playoffs and it doesnt include the playoffsi'd like to see Avery do well but i can't see Dallas taking down San AntonioReally I don't care as long as Isaiah Thomas gets Executive of the Year for his work for everybody but the KnicksJob well done Zeke

Really I don't care as long as Isaiah Thomas gets Executive of the Year for his work for everybody but the KnicksJob well done Zeke
Hahahaha job well done indeed! How about giving away Nazr Mohammed for nothing last year to strengthen the Spurs even more? Of all his dumb trades, that one made the absolute least sense to me... even more than the Francis trade
Hahahaha job well done indeed! How about giving away Nazr Mohammed for nothing last year to strengthen the Spurs even more? Of all his dumb trades, that one made the absolute least sense to me... even more than the Francis trade
that was a great move for the knicks though. i mean, why keep a true center when you can get an overpaid, undersized power forward who can "sometimes" play center (malik rose)? thats a no brainer to me.

Zeke is like the drunk guy who calls sports talk shows and suggests stupid tradesthey should fire the cavs GM for not already having red phone installed for zeke like Batman had with commissioner gordonnice job with the cba too