Tsn2 Will Be On Rogers Now

Rogers and TSN have finally come to an agreement and TSN2 will be available to Rogers Cable subscribers like me. I could have put this in a lot of different forums but it's baseball season so I put it here.http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=279043

TSN2 WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ROGERS CUSTOMERS TUESDAYRogers Cable Communications Inc. today announced it will bring a comprehensive suite of programming to its Digital Cable customers as a result of an agreement with CTV Inc., Canada's largest private broadcaster. The agreement includes more sports programming with the addition of TSN2, more HD programming with TSN2 HD and RDS HD. It also solidifies Rogers as the clear leader in offering HD Sports programming in the Canadian Marketplace.Beginning Tuesday, TSN2 will be available to Rogers subscribers on a free preview on Rogers Digital channel 1. Before the end of the month, TSN2 will be available to Rogers Digital VIP Cable subscribers at its permanent location on channel 98. TSN2 HD will be available to customers who subscribe to TSN and have the HDTV Specialty Theme Pak.''We'd like to thank our customers for their patience as we worked hard towards an agreement that would offer choice and the widest possible variety of programming,'' said David Purdy, Vice-President Television Services, Rogers Cable Inc. ''We are always looking at new services and channels to bring to our customers, and TSN2 was one part of the negotiations to offer a wide range of sports, and HD programming.''Rogers customers will have complete coverage of this week's three-game series against the Toronto Blue Jays and the Boston Red Sox. The Games will be available starting on Tuesday, May 19 at 7 p.m. ET as TSN 2 will be in free preview on Rogers Digital channel 1 and for analog customers on channel 59.
Rogers and TSN have finally come to an agreement and TSN2 will be available to Rogers Cable subscribers like me. I could have put this in a lot of different forums but it's baseball season so I put it here.http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=279043
Wow we actually had something first out West? Yea my friend who is a big Jays fan was bitching today because he doesnt have a digital cable box yet which has the Jays/Sox series.

Knew they would come to that decision too many complaints lol