• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

pffff, most of that doesn't even rhyme.
Hilariously, the very next line after the part I quoted is, Niggas is still hatin' Talkin' that Nas done fell off with rhymin'If you made that joke on purpose, nice. If you didn't, you should obviously just pretend that you did.

Kashiwa Daisuke has a new album coming out later this year, and he's released a free single.Friendly warning: clicking this link starts a direct download of the (zipped) mp3. It's only like 4 megs though. And here is a link with few details of the album: http://www.virgin-babylon-records.com/unsu.../music_013.html

I've been listening to the debut album by Cults all day. It's a good summer record.And all the talk on this page about the Tune-yards has convinced me to download their newest album, and I'm liking it quite a bit. Groovy it is, Shake.

so arcade fire is the best live show I've ever seen, hands down. just throwing that out there.

Glad you had fun.
why thank you! it was hooooot as balls though. lord have mercy the entire crowd was soaking wet, which was pretay nasty, but whatever.as a sidenote, this band called the bowerbirds opened up for them and while they were really low key folky type stuff that didn't really stand out to me, they had a chick singer in the band that is just idiotically hot. looks like natalie portman. they're my favorite band now because of her.edit: and I just googled her and it looks like in all of the pictures she's in, she's actively trying to look unattractive, so the pictures online don't even do her a remote justice. she's way too hot to be in a band though. just doesn't make sense.
so arcade fire is the best live show I've ever seen, hands down. just throwing that out there.
I'm sorry to hear that you've never seen Radiohead.In other news, I'm listening to the new Bon Iver album:http://pitchfork.com/news/42783-stream-the...bon-iver-album/And, yeah, it's incredible.
I'm sorry to hear that you've never seen Radiohead.
you straight trippin dawgI actually HAVE seen radiohead live (documented in this very same thread!). arcade fire was better by a factor of at least five in my opinion. gotta give some credit to the crowd at arcade fire being really into it vs. the crowd at radiohead being a bunch of hipster douchebags that were apparently too cool to actually enjoy the show, but af was just a ton more intense and energetic.

oh man smith westerns are good. had to get that out there real quick.edit: this was posted before I heard their first album, so, correction: smith westerns' "dye it blonde" is really good. their first album is very lo-fi, and I'm not a fan of lo-fi. still though, dye it blonde is really good. give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...
smith westerns' "dye it blonde" is really good.
seriously guys, this album is the bestest. you simply MUST listen to it. I want it to last foreeeever.
I don't dislike this. got a lot of queen soundingness going on there.
Such an amazing cover...
Thanks for this, I knew of her but I'd never really listened to her. I just picked this up from a street vendor though for $5 on vinyl:51sLD7EkdWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

heyooooooosi been scarce in these parts but i reckon ya'll ain't missed me or nothinanyway, i wanted to share some junk i've been working on. got the band back together etc and are playing shows and recording and stuffnew song, up in flames to dl here: http://www.mediafire.com/?cqg7m1cx1nanri5you can also stream it and other songs whilst laughing at how ghey i look via our page on the fbhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/William-Fill...141701299231766brvy discovered all of this on his own and "liked" us, which i appreciate. ty kind sir.

I like the new cut. Sounds like M83 with a little bit of Trent Reznor mixed in.
thanks, gand no offense, but i feel like i need to hate you now that i know what you look like irl because not only are you wicked smart with excellent taste in just about everything you're also not ugly. i always pictured you as an obese chuck klosterman.WHATEVER MAN WAY TO BE AWESOME AT EVERYTHING
thanks, gand no offense, but i feel like i need to hate you now that i know what you look like irl because not only are you wicked smart with excellent taste in just about everything you're also not ugly. i always pictured you as an obese chuck klosterman.WHATEVER MAN WAY TO BE AWESOME AT EVERYTHING
Oh, shit, I got found in real life. Well... thanks for the... not ugly.

damn it won't tell me who else likes it so I can stalk yorke in real life. that would be way rad.BUT I BET I'M BETTER LOOKING GOD DAMN IT