• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mfnpimp

mfnpimp

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:08 AM

I want to know who has the BEST dealers in Las Vegas . I want to know who has the worst dealers. I want to know why they are good and bad. I want to know do they use shufflers or not. I want to know who is the best dealer and why. I would like a place to disscuss where to play and not to play based on the dealers. There is no information on good dealers and what makes them a good dealer. There is no refrence to What makes a good dealer and how to perfect your craft as a dealer. All responses will be apprciated. thank you

#2 DCSports92GSR

DCSports92GSR

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Gaming Industry

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:19 AM

would you like to know how many sheets of toilet paper I use when I wipe my ass as well?jesus

• Guests

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:22 AM

mfnpimp said:

I want to know who has the BEST dealers in Las Vegas . I want to know who has the worst dealers. I want to know why they are good and bad. I want to know do they use shufflers or not. I want to know who is the best dealer and why. I would like a place to disscuss where to play and not to play based on the dealers. There is no information on good dealers and what makes them a good dealer. There is no refrence to What makes a good dealer and how to profect your craft as a dealer. All responses will be apprciated. thank you
Is this a word?

#4 indianachris

indianachris

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:26 AM

xMarshallx said:

mfnpimp said:

I want to know who has the BEST dealers in Las Vegas . I want to know who has the worst dealers. I want to know why they are good and bad. I want to know do they use shufflers or not. I want to know who is the best dealer and why. I would like a place to disscuss where to play and not to play based on the dealers. There is no information on good dealers and what makes them a good dealer. There is no refrence to What makes a good dealer and how to profect your craft as a dealer. All responses will be apprciated. thank you
Is this a word?
A combo of protect and perfect?

• Guests

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:29 AM

indianachris said:

xMarshallx said:

mfnpimp said:

Is this a word?
A combo of protect and perfect?
nh.

#6 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:35 AM

i am pretty sure why wynn has shufflers+1

#7 Braunyrez

Braunyrez

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:poker

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:57 AM

My cousin deals at the Luxor. He just got the job. Hes a pretty good dealer and he knows the games and math to divi up the chips. Not sure if the other dealers are any good though.

#8 jdwilli09

jdwilli09

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:24 AM

At the sahara, I was playing blackjack and I had a female dealer in her 40's, she was very unattractive, and I would wave my had to stand and shed tell me I was to close to my chips and then I wouldnt get so close and she'd tell me I needed to make it more clear for the camera's and back and forth and wouldnt let my girlfriend sit down w/o playing even though I was the only one at the table. It was really bad, after about 20 minutes I was up a couple hundred and got up to leave and she shot me this look like "youre not going to tip" so I gave her a look like "No, bitch Im not." Wait were you only concerned with poker dealers? Sorry, Ill try to PROFECT my replies before I do this again.

#9 devilsslide

devilsslide

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 07:03 AM

Check this out:http://table-tango.pokerworks.com/It's a blog of a dealer who works at the Bellagio. She sometimes deals some mighty big games for some of the best players. I think she'll answer a lot of your questions.Also check out her "poker tales" section-- some interesting stuff.

#10 mfnpimp

mfnpimp

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 07:16 PM

Thank you she does have some good info.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users