should there be other sports forums

Ok, the NHL forum is great. I know this site has a large Canadian population, but let's put some more sports forums.

Ok, the NHL forum is great. I know this site has a large Canadian population, but let's put some more sports forums.
I couldn't vote for any of those because for one I'm american and I don't think that America has corupted the sport. The Owners, Players, and league combined have ruined the sport. And also I like the NFL, and MLB. NBA sucks ass but thats another story. Hockey is the greatest sport in the world and I'm perfectly fine with it being discussed on this forum and really couldn't care less if the other sports weren't being discussed
I couldn't vote for any of those because for one I'm american and I don't think that America has corupted the sport. The Owners, Players, and league combined have ruined the sport. And also I like the NFL, and MLB. NBA sucks ass but thats another story. Hockey is the greatest sport in the world and I'm perfectly fine with it being discussed on this forum and really couldn't care less if the other sports weren't being discussed
Dude...I'm American and I can easily say that if there were only Canadian teams in the NHL there would have been hockey last year. I'm not trying to bash Americans, because I am one, but lets face it. We screwed up and canceled the hockey season last year.