Wpt La Poker Classic Anthony "little" Mak And Other Fcper's Days 1-3

Let's give some support to our boys at the LA Poker Classic Main Event!!Anthony Mak (Protege 2) and Daniel Negreanu will start day 1 today at 3:30 PM PST. They will also be joined by FCPer MookieWilson (winner of the FCP WSOP 2005 fantasy pool) who has chosen to cash in his prize, a $10,000 buy-in to the tournament of his choice.I will do my best to post break updates from Anthony and possibly Daniel as well.8:09 EDTDaniel: "Me 24,175 after level 1. Commerce Rocks. Great structure"8:27 EDTDaniel: "Could not find Anthony on the first break. It's a madhouse here and I'm stuck in the tent"8:28 EDTDaniel: "My best friend from hi school and best man at my wedding won a seat in this event! Regev Farkash has 21000 in chips"8:37 EDTDaniel: "I heard Anthony is doing fine. I got in at 2pm but feel great. Playing well and spotting weakness exceptionally well".8:38 EDTDaniel: "On my Right is Toto Leonidas. On my left is Erica Shoenberg. Across from me JJ Bortner"8:40 EDTDaniel: "My table is the next to break. I'm hoping to get the main room. Oh, and I'm sporting the #11 Anze Kopitar Kings jersey"8:52 EDTDaniel: "New table now with Ralp Rudd Kirk Conrad and Nick "Takeover" Schulman"9:00 EDTDaniel: I just found Anthony. He has about 19000. At his table now are John Hennigan and Jesse Jones"9:24 EDTDaniel: "Flopped a flush vs a set. Busted Ralp Rudd and have 36500"10:04 EDTDaniel: "38075"10:05 EDTDaniel: "At dinner break. Anthony has 14500".12:02 EDTDaniel: "I'm out AA last 2 hands out of three dealt. Flopped a set A 6 4 lost to 35. Then Flop Q98 turn 6 lost to 10-7"

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we never did get a nickname for the new kid?
Isn't it "Little" ?? Seriously, how small IS this guy? Makster, make sure to use your size to your advantage. People will be trying to intimidate you.Good luck to you and DN. Can't wait to hear updates.

Daniel Negreanu's Jacks Hold UpDaniel Negreanu raises to 125 preflop and Yakov Hirsch reraises to 375. Negreanu makes the call and the flop is Qd 7d 5d. Negreanu checks, Hirsch bets 500 and Negreanu calls. The turn is the 8c and both players check. The river is the 10h and again they check. Negreanu shows pocket jacks and Hirsch mucks his hand. Negreanu wins the $1,425 pot.

Obv. Toilet vs DN headsup.
Hey guys, I'm here reporting for my website at the LA poker classic. I will focus more heavily on Daniel and Anthony for ya'all.Seth
Hey guys, I'm here reporting for my website at the LA poker classic. I will focus more heavily on Daniel and Anthony for ya'all.Seth
It looks like Anthony Mak is on life support, I'm trying to find DN in the crowd.Edit: found him, he has a ton of chips.Edit 2: I'm exhausted and was very curt with him. Sorry DN, nothing personal :club:
It looks like Anthony Mak is on life support, I'm trying to find DN in the crowd.Edit: found him, he has a ton of chips.Edit 2: I'm exhausted and was very curt with him. Sorry DN, nothing personal :club:
Edit 3: I have some high-resolution pictures of A-Mak and DN. They will be posted first thing in the morning. We're shooting with a regular camera, high speed film and high speed lens. I get these pictures developed at 1 hour photo down the street, but they won't be open at 3:30AM when play is over :D