Espn Q&a W/ Johnnybax

You can be the best at anything if you live, eat, and breath it."Q: What do you like to do besides poker?A: Is there anything besides poker? I'm a pretty obsessed person, so if you're talking about hobbies, I don't have any. Poker is my livelihood and my hobby. That's what I do in my "spare" time. I enjoy hanging out with my wife and kids."Family comes last baby woo hoo!I can actually see Bax in an Obsession video. The camera will pan across his eyes, then across his chest, then across the aces in his hand, then it pans up to his face and he wispers, "obsession" while rubbing the aces across his lips.Then he'll slap me with a wad of $100's.

Are any of you members to his site and if so, did it pay for itself? I'm sure there are numerous threads on this, but I'm just looking for a general answer.
the first night I had it I FT'd 2 tournies.. including a chop for first!!
Good to see a player who remembers whats the most important thing in life: His wife and kids.
yeah theres no doubt this guy's the real deal

I was at the American Bar and Grill in the Rio on July 4th having lunch when some guy came and sat next to me at the bar. I recognized his voice then looked over and it's Johnny Bax, I asked him if his name was Cliff just to be sure and it was him. We talked for about 30 minutes, really nice smart guy. He told me he was going to win the 1000 rebuy event (he didn't :club: ). I tried to get some tips from him but all we wanted to do was sell his site, he gave me his card that had a discount code on it but I haven't used it yet.Anyhow, I thought it was neat. Whatever.

second gayest post in history?YOU LEAVE MY MSALS BE
lolz TYTY bkice.. grinder is just a little bitter because he made one of the gayest rail comments ive ever seen the other night, and I was nice enough to point that out to him :club:
I was at the American Bar and Grill in the Rio on July 4th having lunch when some guy came and sat next to me at the bar. I recognized his voice then looked over and it's Johnny Bax, I asked him if his name was Cliff just to be sure and it was him. We talked for about 30 minutes, really nice smart guy. He told me he was going to win the 1000 rebuy event (he didn't :club: ). I tried to get some tips from him but all we wanted to do was sell his site, he gave me his card that had a discount code on it but I haven't used it yet.Anyhow, I thought it was neat. Whatever.
Code M8.Care to share the discount? I am planning to sign up.