Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

Play starts at 12:00pm PST.Good luck!!Daniel:12:01 PM - "TV table today. Updates on break"3:18 PM - Brian (Daniel's agent) "DN up to 200k... Busted a guy with a set of 9s vs top pair."4:24 PM - Brian "Lost the minimum 25k on a pot where dn flopped top pair a Q... Guy had aces... Now at 165 or so"4:26 PM - Brian "175k"6:23 PM - Brian "Down to about a 100... Lost some really tough pots... AK v QJ all in pre flop for 25k guy hits a J. Aces cracked by K9h flush on the river."6:36 PM - Brian "107k"6:56 PM - "130200 dinner break"9:30 PM - Brian "About 100k now.... Won 3 small pots in a row"9:33 PM - Brian "One guy named Kyle runnin super good, on dn's right.... Tryin to ham it up for tv and crowd... Not going over well." 9:33 PM - Brian "Just won a 15k pot."9:34 PM - Brian "Daniel is playing about 50% of the hands now."9:37 PM - Brian "Daniel just said he's made some big laydowns..."9:42 PM - Brian "Just won a good pot... About 45k... AQ v KQ... Q on flop... Guy pushed dn called and it held.... About 130 now"9:44 PM - Brian "Just won 15k in a 4 way pot... Checked to dn on button.. He bet 6k all 3 fold... Good mojo now.... Real active"9:46 PM - Brian "Several times 2day he has stood up and done the rocky shadow box thing... Crowd loves it"9:53 PM - Brian "Just lost 20k... Playin almost every pot"9:55 PM - Brian "Just lost 18k to K9 Kyle on his right.... Have yet to beat this guy." 9:57 PM - Brian "Just lost another 16k"10:02 PM - Brian "Just won a little guy.... 12k."10:03 PM - Brian "Only 1 or 2 decent to avg players at the table."10:05 PM - Brian "One funny thing.... DN at ESPN table, Harrahs drew it to break... ESPN wanted DN to stay, so they had him stay put and switched out the other 8 guys."10:09 PM - Brian "Just won a little one."10:11 PM - Brian "2 hours left... Done at 12:17 PST 2nite to keep it fair with 2A"10:13 PM - Brian "Won a real little guy... 6k."10:17 PM - Brian "Real unofficial estimate is 85k."10:19 PM - Brian "Fold pre flop 3 times in a row!!!!!!!"10:23 PM - Brian "Just lost 14k.... Leg is shaking like crazy."10:32 PM - "87k end of level. 1:40 miutes left in the night."11:05 PM - "678 flop, 2 hearts, 16k in pot, dn bets 12k in heads up pot, guy pushes... Daniel in tank.... Calls.... He's out... Set of 8s vs Daniel's 10 8... Dream is over"GG Daniel!!Fidler:1:03 PM - "Waiting patiently...14K"1:17 PM - "Doubled up with QJ in bb... Flop comes Q-10-5... All hearts.. I have jh. Sb checks for a heart.. Bets 4k in to 10k pot.. I raise all in 6.5k more.. He calls the 89 and I fade a J. Just lost 6k back..23k now"2:01 PM - "Doubled to 29k... 10-10 in sb held up against AQ in bb."2:12 PM - "28.5k at break.. Got a little more to play with now..600-1200 blinds coming up."2:58 PM - "Just moved tables with 38k"3:29 PM - "Just made big call on river.. A7 in sb.. A on turn, called 7k raise on river.. 55k now"4:19 PM - "Just lost good sized pot... 77 flopped set against my KK... Lost minimum though... 23k left."4:55 PM - "I'm out... 24,000 last hand before the break. Pushed all in with KK preflop. AQ raiser folded, AK calls. Hits his A on the flop. I'll be back next year."GG Fidler!!

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Krablar goes down early: (I know, not Daniel or and FCP'er, but an FCP topic nonetheless)First Elimination of the DayThe first victim of the day was Tom Daly, who pushed all-in on the first hand with Ks3s and was called by his opponent who held Ad8s. Flop: AhAcJd. The turn was the Qc, giving Daly a straight draw, but the 4c on the river sealed his fate.

Play starts at 12:00pm PST.Good luck!!Daniel:12:01 PM - "TV table today. Updates on break"
Daniel Negreanu, Off and RunningNegreanu is sitting at the ESPN Feature Table to start off the day and he just won the first hand of the day. He called a 3,200 raise before a flop, and when his opponent led out for 4,000 Negreanu raised 8,000 more. The other player folded and Negreanu showed A-K. He's now up to 57,500.
Daniel Negreanu, Off and RunningNegreanu is sitting at the ESPN Feature Table to start off the day and he just won the first hand of the day. He called a 3,200 raise before a flop, and when his opponent led out for 4,000 Negreanu raised 8,000 more. The other player folded and Negreanu showed A-K. He's now up to 57,500.
Negreanu Doubles UpDaniel Negreanu called an all-in by an opponent who had him covered, on a flop of . His opponent turned over A-Q while Daniel showed A-5. The turn was the and Daniel asked the dealer not to lay another 6 down.The dealer obligied, peeling off the on the river. Negreanu doubled up, his tournament life safe, for now.

Negreanu Doubles UpDaniel Negreanu called an all-in by an opponent who had him covered, on a flop of Ah Ks 5d . His opponent turned over A-Q while Daniel showed A-5. The turn was the 6d and Daniel asked the dealer not to lay another 6 down.The dealer obligied, peeling off the 10s on the river. Negreanu doubled up, his tournament life safe, for now.