travel and tournament schedule through april 2006

Here is a list of where I'll be over the next few months. This is mostly a tournament schedule that I plan on playing as well as any appearances and such that I know of at the moment. Tournaments are in bold:March 2006:March 8th: Fly to "Mystery Destination"March 11th: Return from "Mystery Destination"March 26th: Fly to Reno, NV.March 27th: WPT RenoMarch 30st: Fly to Las VegasMarch 31st: Fly to TorontoApril 2006:April 2nd: Fly to LondonApril 5th: Fly to FoxwoodsApril 6th: WPT FoxwoodsApril 9th: Fly to Las VegasApril 11th: WSOP Circuit Ceasers PalaceApril 18th: WPT Championship Bellagio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the February 17th trip to LA for the WPT LA Poker Classic? I'm planning on going to that, and if anyone knows of good satellites to enter for that event, any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!jared

Daniel, about the Tunica trip. I'm not far from Tunica and thought about driving up there for a couple of days and watching. Then I remembered that since I'm not 21 I probably couldn't even get in to watch, this is correct isn't it?

Is the February 17th trip to LA for the WPT LA Poker Classic? I'm planning on going to that, and if anyone knows of good satellites to enter for that event, any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!jared
At Commerce they run satellites all day everyday so its easy to find one and they usually range in prices.Good Luck Johnny B :D

Daniel, I didn't see in your schedule where you were going to attend the PartyPoker Million this year March 19-26. We all know you came in 2nd last year and I figured that you would be making the trip again. Also, I qualified online last month and will be on there myself :D Just thought I'd ask...peaceBrandon

Decemeber 22nd Fly to Grand RapidsJanuary 2nd Fly Back to Las VegasJanuary 5th Fly to BahamasJanuary 12th Fly to Grand RapidsJanuary 15th Fly to Atlantic CityJanuary 19th Fly to Las VegasJanuary 23rd Fly to TunicaJanuary 28th Fly to Las VegasFebruary 4th Fly to Los AngelesFebruary 6th Fly to Las VegasFebruary 17th Fly to Los AngelesFebruary 26th Fly to San DiegoMarch 2nd Fly to Las VegasMarch 6th Fly to San JoseMarch 12th Fly to Las VegasMarch 28th Fly to RenoApril 2nd Fly to Las VegasMay 7th Fly to Lake TahoeMay 11th Fly to Las Vegas  That's all I know for now based on my tournament schedule and does not include other trips I may have to take in between for other projects I'm working on.
DAN WHEN DO YOU MAKE TIME FOR YOUR GIRL FRIEND AND HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STAY OUT SO LATE I HAVE A HARD TIME LEAVING FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS BY THE WAY I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOUR MOM STILL LIVES WITH YOU IF SHE DOES I THINK THAT IS REALLY :D COOL MY GIRL SAID SHE PROBALLY DOESNT BECAUSE YOUR GETTING MARRIED NOW I SAY THE HELL WITH THAT LET MA DUKES STAY FOR GOOD AND THE HECK WITH THE WIVES HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE BE SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Decemeber 22nd Fly to Grand RapidsJanuary 2nd Fly Back to Las VegasJanuary 5th Fly to BahamasJanuary 12th Fly to Grand RapidsJanuary 15th Fly to Atlantic CityJanuary 19th Fly to Las VegasJanuary 23rd Fly to TunicaJanuary 28th Fly to Las VegasFebruary 4th Fly to Los AngelesFebruary 6th Fly to Las VegasFebruary 17th Fly to Los AngelesFebruary 26th Fly to San DiegoMarch 2nd Fly to Las VegasMarch 6th Fly to San JoseMarch 12th Fly to Las VegasMarch 28th Fly to RenoApril 2nd Fly to Las VegasMay 7th Fly to Lake TahoeMay 11th Fly to Las Vegas  That's all I know for now based on my tournament schedule and does not include other trips I may have to take in between for other projects I'm working on.
DAN WHEN DO YOU MAKE TIME FOR YOUR GIRL FRIEND AND HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STAY OUT SO LATE I HAVE A HARD TIME LEAVING FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS BY THE WAY I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOUR MOM STILL LIVES WITH YOU IF SHE DOES I THINK THAT IS REALLY :D COOL MY GIRL SAID SHE PROBALLY DOESNT BECAUSE YOUR GETTING MARRIED NOW I SAY THE HELL WITH THAT LET MA DUKES STAY FOR GOOD AND THE HECK WITH THE WIVES HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE BE SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • 1 month later...

Hi Daniel,Just read your piece in the Toronto Sun and thought it was well done.One thing however is I didn't think the reporter should have included all of your personal matters, (how you deal with your lose change shall we say).There are way to many sickos out there that would not think twice about trying to roll you.I would suggest in the future not to let reporters in on your methods of payment for your entry fees.Keep making us Canucks proud Daniel!!Regards,Canadian Man

Daniel, maybe it would be better for you to buy a Lear Jet. :shock:
Seriously, Daniel, if you are still flying commercial you should consider. If not your own jet, look into "fractional ownership". With all of your trips, you should be flying private. The time savings alone would be worth it.

So Daniel I take it you won't be attending the PartyPoker Million this year?? Man that sucks cause I'll be there and I thought I may get a chance to meet u....

February 26th Fly to San DiegoWSOP Circuit Event
So you are for sure playing this event now? Previously you had said you were going to skip the Circuit events due to its structure. Since it was fixed, I guess this means you're going, but I just wanted to clarify.

Hey Daniel do you plan on playing at the WSOP circuit event in New Orleans I will be there, and hopefully playing in the little ol' 500 Limit Hold em tourney on the 21st I believe it is. Would like to see you play in person, haven't got to do that yet.

I hate missing the Party Poker Million, but the WSOP Circuit event takes place here in Vegas... since I'm looking good for WPT Player of the Year I feel like overall it makes more sense to try and qualify for the WSOP $2 million freeroll.

so daniel do you think alot of the pros will be missing the PPM besides yourself?? seems like a logical explanation you gave about the circuit event being in vegas and about the freeroll and stuff. maybe alot of them are thinking along the same lines as you. i would really like to meet some of those guys, but i guess it wouldnt be bad if they weren't at my table either..... :D

Daniel, maybe it would be better for you to buy a Lear Jet. :shock:
Seriously, Daniel, if you are still flying commercial you should consider. If not your own jet, look into "fractional ownership". With all of your trips, you should be flying private. The time savings alone would be worth it.
The time savings needs to be quite significant. A flight will range from $50,000-100K and he'll have to pony half a million min. to get started. Better to arrange a special deal in terms of sponsorship and "just" fly business/1st class and book other amenities to ease the aches of travelling.