• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Dapper Dan G

Dapper Dan G

Welcome back to My Two Cents, we have a great show for you today

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:26 PM

gg 16th for 3750Full Tilt Poker Game #3722390575: $750,000 Guarantee (27765287), Table 87 - 14000/28000 Ante 3500 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:25:23 ET - 2007/10/01Seat 1: Issalloverbeby (453,912)Seat 2: bigegypt (932,363)Seat 3: DBmeplz (197,370)Seat 4: ALLOFIT29 (245,828)Seat 5: foolishgolf (463,278)Seat 6: dag2 (668,632)Seat 7: cocowheats (197,824)Seat 9: El_Imbecil (366,284)Issalloverbeby antes 3,500bigegypt antes 3,500DBmeplz antes 3,500ALLOFIT29 antes 3,500foolishgolf antes 3,500dag2 antes 3,500cocowheats antes 3,500El_Imbecil antes 3,500El_Imbecil posts the small blind of 14,000Issalloverbeby posts the big blind of 28,000The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***bigegypt foldsDBmeplz raises to 193,870, and is all inALLOFIT29 foldsfoolishgolf foldsdag2 raises to 665,132, and is all incocowheats foldsEl_Imbecil foldsIssalloverbeby has 15 seconds left to actIssalloverbeby foldsdag2 shows [As Qs]DBmeplz shows [9s 8s]Uncalled bet of 471,262 returned to dag2*** FLOP *** [4d 5c 6s]*** TURN *** [4d 5c 6s] [Ts]*** RIVER *** [4d 5c 6s Ts] [5h]dag2 shows a pair of FivesDBmeplz shows a pair of Fivesdag2 wins the pot (457,740) with a pair of FivesDBmeplz stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 457,740 | Rake 0Board: [4d 5c 6s Ts 5h]Seat 1: Issalloverbeby (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: bigegypt folded before the FlopSeat 3: DBmeplz showed [9s 8s] and lost with a pair of FivesSeat 4: ALLOFIT29 folded before the FlopSeat 5: foolishgolf folded before the FlopSeat 6: dag2 showed [As Qs] and won (457,740) with a pair of FivesSeat 7: cocowheats (button) folded before the FlopSeat 9: El_Imbecil (small blind) folded before the Flop
PokerStars, Full Tilt, UB, Bodog: Dapper Dan G

The Chronicles of the 56Ace Poker Crew

QUOTE(GWCGWC @ Saturday, August 25th, 2007, 7:33 PM) View Post
I'm not accusing anyone of anything but has it ever been confirmed that Gibler and Dapper aren't the same person?

Dudes seem to play the same tourneys and one of seem to make a FT everyday.

JohnnyBax [observer]: yeah, and moneyinbag is starring in one too
JohnnyBax [observer]: for people whod like to learn to lose

#42 BellaireDrew

BellaireDrew

starting over

• Members
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

View PostDapper Dan G, on Monday, October 1st, 2007, 12:26 AM, said:

gg 16th for 3750
gee gee
QUOTE (cwik @ Sunday, November 16th, 2008, 1:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try balancing your range by beating her when you had a good day too.

#43 gibler321

gibler321

hi, i'm kimmy gibler, and you are?

• Members
  • 4,363 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Hold 'Em

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

lol @ no one posting any of my hands... i ran so awful at the end.... lost 4 straight all ins where i was the favorite...some hands i remember... 88< j cambys Q10 (huge chip leader now) he made bad shove IMOAK=AQ AIPF on 22JxJ boardJJ<KQ i raise in EP and ****** shoves on meA9<KQ AIPF he hit on river...just so ****ing rediculous. i ninjaed well IMO and kept battling back. i got a stack once deep then lost it to some idiot with KQ against my JJ. i mean if i hold in any of those hands, i have sick stacks, i mean fhuweijferf
56acepoker. the home of the best crew of all south fla players

***56acepoker*** CLICK ME

QUOTE(msals11 @ Friday, June 30th, 2006, 12:57 AM) View Post
gibler is a horrendous player for the record... if u ever are playing with him just know that he steams easily and just sucks real bad

#44 Fluffdog87

Fluffdog87

Enjoy Life!

• Members
  • 5,860 posts
  • Interests:poker, traveling, disc golfing, football, basketball, and watching sports on television and enjoying life

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:15 PM

gg
"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'"- George Bernard Shaw

#45 grgimpy

grgimpy

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PL Omaha Hi

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:21 PM

i just got 2nd in the mulligan for 23k. totally card dead heads up. very disappointed but i'll feel better tomorrow. have to wake up in 5 hrs to go to work....yeah!
My lucky number is four billion. That doesn't come in real handy when you're gambling. "Come on four billion! F**k, seven! Not even close. I need some more dice. Four billion divided by six. At least."
-Mitch Hedberg

#46 bigstack1980

bigstack1980

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy Web designing, Poker, Guitar, God and working on one of my many business interest.
  • Favorite Poker Game:go-fish

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:27 PM

View Postgibler123, on Sunday, September 30th, 2007, 9:30 PM, said:

lol @ no one posting any of my hands... i ran so awful at the end.... lost 4 straight all ins where i was the favorite...some hands i remember... 88< j cambys Q10 (huge chip leader now) he made bad shove IMOAK=AQ AIPF on 22JxJ boardJJ<KQ i raise in EP and ****** shoves on meA9<KQ AIPF he hit on river...just so ****ing rediculous. i ninjaed well IMO and kept battling back. i got a stack once deep then lost it to some idiot with KQ against my JJ. i mean if i hold in any of those hands, i have sick stacks, i mean fhuweijferf
I was watching you when there were sightly over 150 people and I was impressed by your pressuring of others to gain their blinds... i felt that was something I lack in mid-late tourney play... I usally do this in the early to mid stages of tourneys... It was a pleasure railing you and honestly I felt from what I seen, you were the best player by far at that table.... GG and nice cash... I know its not 100+K but it will be yours soon enough... if you havent already won big tourneys ( not truly knowing you )....

Something I found funny.... Professional Boxing Cat <<<< cat who can box!!!

#47 bigstack1980

bigstack1980

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy Web designing, Poker, Guitar, God and working on one of my many business interest.
  • Favorite Poker Game:go-fish

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:28 PM

View Postgrgimpy, on Sunday, September 30th, 2007, 10:21 PM, said:

i just got 2nd in the mulligan for 23k. totally card dead heads up. very disappointed but i'll feel better tomorrow. have to wake up in 5 hrs to go to work....yeah!
Who needs work when you make 20k a week.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at least take the day off lol.... GG and Nice Cash also

Something I found funny.... Professional Boxing Cat <<<< cat who can box!!!

#48 Dapper Dan G

Dapper Dan G

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:15 PM

wow, i don't know if anyone saw that, but bigegypt dc'd HU with over 2/1 CL. other guy requested a bit of time, and then decided to send bigegypt some money and started to rape his blinds. bigegypt came back after he was down 4/1 in chips, and lasted a couple hands before it was over.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything but has it ever been confirmed that Gibler and Dapper aren't the same person?

#49 wsox8

wsox8

trying to break even at LIFE

• Members
  • 11,499 posts
  • Interests:cheese, apple juice, raisins

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:16 PM

View PostDapper Dan G, on Monday, October 1st, 2007, 2:15 AM, said:

wow, i don't know if anyone saw that, but bigegypt dc'd HU with over 2/1 CL. other guy requested a bit of time, and then decided to send bigegypt some money and started to rape his blinds. bigegypt came back after he was down 4/1 in chips, and lasted a couple hands before it was over.
yeah I saw that... I noticed that the other guy said he would sent egypt some $.. Hopefully an even chop. Strange situation.

#50 Dapper Dan G

Dapper Dan G

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:31 PM

i'm deliberating the proper action in this situation. sitting out is definitely bad for the guy who is not disconnected, since by the time bigegypt gets back, the blinds could be up, which would make it tougher to overcome the same chip deficit. on the other hand, it seems so coarse to just steal the blinds when you know that some indirect factor is preventing your opponent from playing. ideally, i think FTP should have paused the tourney, but since they didn't, i see 3 options for how to handle a situation like this.the altruistic option is to sit out. doing this, you sacrifice your own equity in regard for your opponent.the egoistic option is to rape your opponent's blinds to your heart's content, with no thought of reimbursing the opponent. this is the most beneficial for you in the short term, although you might stop yourself from doing it once you realize that you would hope your opponent would pause for you if you were the one disconnected. another consequence of raping the blinds is that you are sure to be vilified by a large part of the poker community.i think that the proper balance in my mind, is to steal blinds until you are even in chips, and then sit out. by the time your opponent returns, he sees that you haven't thrown your equity out the window by sitting out, but that you also weren't heartless enough to run him all the way out of the tournament. in this situation, i think that you would be very likely to talk your opponent into doing an even chop, since he is aware that you could have just taken it all.

#51 tskillz187

tskillz187

Great Tiger, you're next!

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:37 AM

View Postgrgimpy, on Sunday, September 30th, 2007, 11:21 PM, said:

Wow, congrats!
Naismith (2:56:11 PM): fuckerflakeoutonmystakingnowmakingmillions

#52 tskillz187

tskillz187

Great Tiger, you're next!

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:37 AM

View PostDapper Dan G, on Monday, October 1st, 2007, 12:31 AM, said:

i'm deliberating the proper action in this situation. sitting out is definitely bad for the guy who is not disconnected, since by the time bigegypt gets back, the blinds could be up, which would make it tougher to overcome the same chip deficit. on the other hand, it seems so coarse to just steal the blinds when you know that some indirect factor is preventing your opponent from playing. ideally, i think FTP should have paused the tourney, but since they didn't, i see 3 options for how to handle a situation like this.the altruistic option is to sit out. doing this, you sacrifice your own equity in regard for your opponent.the egoistic option is to rape your opponent's blinds to your heart's content, with no thought of reimbursing the opponent. this is the most beneficial for you in the short term, although you might stop yourself from doing it once you realize that you would hope your opponent would pause for you if you were the one disconnected. another consequence of raping the blinds is that you are sure to be vilified by a large part of the poker community.i think that the proper balance in my mind, is to steal blinds until you are even in chips, and then sit out. by the time your opponent returns, he sees that you haven't thrown your equity out the window by sitting out, but that you also weren't heartless enough to run him all the way out of the tournament. in this situation, i think that you would be very likely to talk your opponent into doing an even chop, since he is aware that you could have just taken it all.
I would probably sit out for ~10 minutes. After which I would rob blind.
Naismith (2:56:11 PM): fuckerflakeoutonmystakingnowmakingmillions

#53 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

Dapper Dan, you are on a fckn roll, sir. Nice job!How did CFinnn do, anyone know?
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users