Ultimate Bet Game Selection

Are there any other low limit multi-tablers from UB here that are having as much of a problem finding several tables to play at once?Ultimate Bet just started Bad Beat Jackpot tables like other sites have done in the past. Every raked hand is now raked an extra $.50 no matter what level you're playing. I play the $.25/.50 so these games are completely unprofitable. So, naturally I have been playing the non bbj tables. Currently I'm sitting at every .25/.50 table open right now (7 of them) and at 4 of them I'm sitting alone and have been for about 30 minutes or so which had never happened before.I'm currently counting 13 available, not counting the full, tables of bbj .25/.50. It's completely obscene.I was just wondering if anybody else was having this problem so that we could bitch about it together :club:

It honestly wasn't so bad for cash games until very recently, and the games are still extremely soft. I agree the site sucks big balls...but the low levels are about as soft as you can get. I'm going to move to Bodog once i can play the 2/3 or so...Does someone recommend otherwise?