Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$25 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $218.10CO: $200Hero: $214.30SB: $223.80BB: $282Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with 8 :D 9 :D2 folds, Hero raises to $6, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: K :D 6 :club: 2 :D ($13, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $8, BB calls.Turn: Q :) ($29, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $20, BB raises to $40What is your line from here?

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$25 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $218.10CO: $200Hero: $214.30SB: $223.80BB: $282Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with 8 :D 9 :D2 folds, Hero raises to $6, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: K :D 6 :club: 2 :D ($13, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $8, BB calls.Turn: Q :) ($29, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $20, BB raises to $40What is your line from here?
Call and see if he's willing to bet the scare card again. I think you're good for a little less than half your stack here.
I'll stack off here.flat call his bet on the turn, and reraise any nonheart/nonpaired card on the river.
I agree. As much as his line looks like he hit the flush, you have to remember that your line looks nothing like a flush. I can see him making this bet pretty easily with a KQ type hand.

But why stack if its still a possibility? I would say the hand is read dependent just because of the donk raise on the turn by him. If it's a strong player it is probably a flush >50%. We don't have a nut hand here so why not just call down and on a safe board perhaps put a blocking bet out there?

I like calling the turn and river as well, as long as it doesn't bring a 4th heart. I'd probably call up to a push on the river that didn't bring a 4th heart, because by just calling the turn we've not shown a ton of strength and he may want push hard to get us off our hand.

yea there's a lot of hands that you beat. I don't mind getting a lot of money in here.in a HU pot on a 3flush board, my opponent's action has gotta point very obviously towards a big flush for me to want to play just a small pot. There's only 3 hearts left higher than your nine. many villains play QK/22/66 like this and your line looks nothing like a flush to this point.

This isn't really that small a flush with the K and Q of hearts out there, 5 handed this could be Kings up, AhKx or a set.. I seriously would say we have the best hand like 80% of the time here, so I would probably flat call and stack off on any non-heart/paired river