jweb currently 2nd with 20 to go in ub mtt

Yeah... I did an MTT and it's paying off :lol:If y'all wanna get in on it it's the 6AM 5+.50 and my Username is JasonWeber on UB... Need all the support I can get

no one cares
Hey man this is 3 for 3 in MTT's in the last month! I want to break my little MTT Cherry here though.
you want support? do some drugs and fall into a neverending downward spiral into the abyss known as rehab.
no one cares
Hey man this is 3 for 3 in MTT's in the last month! I want to break my little MTT Cherry here though.
you want support? do some drugs and fall into a neverending downward spiral into the abyss known as rehab.
My momma never raised no quitter man...

yeah I had K-9 there but it didn't matter I bet 60% of his stack and was going to fold to an all-in I didnt want to check it too him... Not sure if I made the right playallin there with JJ

Don't get caught blind stealing to often in this spot. Don't go all crazy with it.
I cant really...I need a semi-premium hand with the chips all around me like this.Well... it kinda changed a bit now skip pissin his chips away... I just need a double up.