• 2 weeks later...

You posted a hand a while ago that I believe was at the Plaza, the one you won against Annie duke. Raise with suited connector on the button, reraise by annie with A9, flop comes with a draw and you raise her buy attempt to take the pot.This is one of my favourite hands that i've seen you play. Lol i swear i, like a canadian, watch poker like a hockey games sometimes lol. I remember watching this hand sayin' "Comon, he's gotta know it... 'raise or fold?' it's RAISE! comon! YES"... i can only imagine what i look like to the girls i live with who know nothing about poker haha :D Anyway, i guess my question is, what if the flop comes with nothing for you either. You had a draw in the situation.. a flush along with i believe a gut shot.. so a fairly powerful one... do you still raise her steal attempt on a rainbow flop that's not connect but probably gives her nothing either. or do you give her too much respect as a good player to make that risky a play?My thought would be yes.. i mean you (and only you :wink:) could play it off as two pair or something, but what do you think?p.s. my favourite quote "ssUUIItted.." - Daniel at Tourney of Champions

• 2 years later...