I believe the only one to cash on the boatamenters was:Stevielarson $111.15 256th.I have 4 players who haven't reported their results, and I'm NOT scrolling thru that fukkin thing again.

I believe the only one to cash on the boatamenters was:Stevielarson $111.15 256th.I have 4 players who haven't reported their results, and I'm NOT scrolling thru that fukkin thing again.
who are the 4 players?
You are correct sir, according to my spreadsheet.
how hard is it to go through an alphabetical list?
That list was actually freezing my computer a little bit.
Yea when there are thousands left I've actually had the same affect. Except only freezing up stars, not other programs. Once it gets down to the last 1000 or so it doesnt do it anymore. But still, not hard work to check where some people finished :club:

Here is what has been reported so far...Tb17NOT REPORTED INAAsnake88Stevielarson- $111.15Total- $111.15PoppinFreshNo Cashescheckymcfoldcfinn- $37.04Total- $37.04gilbertologyNOT REPORTED INObeythedograise-fifty- $18.52freak2304- $37.04Total: $55.58timwakefieldBlakheart917- $37.05Dna4ever for $37.05Total-$74.10.Zsta2k6beaverstyle- $37.05DoinSublime- $129.67freddec- $18.52rightbrigade- $37.05Total- $219.29

Best i can do for Gilbertology's Leftovers is:Bigstack1980 -$18.52Spydur86 -$37.05VeneerSchnit -$74.10Total $129.67somebody else might, and i repeat might, have snuck into the money but it would have been a small cash.

Best i can do for Gilbertology's Leftovers is:Bigstack1980 -$18.52Spydur86 -$37.05VeneerSchnit -$74.10Total $129.67somebody else might, and i repeat might, have snuck into the money but it would have been a small cash.
yeh this is right. sorry for reporting in late but I'm taking a short break from poker. ty bigstack and spydur for shipping alreadydo i get anything for 2nd(keep my $50) like the first time we did this. if not who do i ship to?
yeh this is right. sorry for reporting in late but I'm taking a short break from poker. ty bigstack and spydur for shipping already, I dont think I've even heard from veneer or got my 50% but whatever.do i get anything for 2nd(keep my $50) like the first time we did this. if not who do i ship to?
Winner take all this time, yea baby yeaaaa!!!! :)flyingdonkey (theredbucket) is collecting for team flying a-holes.
i spaced and took all my mobneys off stars for a while. can i shipples on ftp? if not no problem, i'll just take me a day to get it back on stars.
If you need to ship on Tilt that's fine. Whenever you get a chance.flyingdonkey21

I must say i'm pretty disappointed in some of the owners overall. It is Wednesday and we still don't have everything wrapped up. I don't know who hasn't finished their reports and who hasn't paid their $50 - but it hasn't all happened yet and that's kind of ridiculous.In the future I think the $50 each needs to be collected before the draft - or they don't draft. Can we wrap this shit up!?

I must say i'm pretty disappointed in some of the owners overall. It is Wednesday and we still don't have everything wrapped up. I don't know who hasn't finished their reports and who hasn't paid their $50 - but it hasn't all happened yet and that's kind of ridiculous.In the future I think the $50 each needs to be collected before the draft - or they don't draft. Can we wrap this shit up!?
Maybe a list of who has and who has not paid would help those people pay uppppppp. I think I paid, like 95% sure. Yes?
Maybe a list of who has and who has not paid would help those people pay uppppppp. I think I paid, like 95% sure. Yes?
You only sent me $50 it was $500 a team... Why are you trying to scam us!?!?!?!?! :club: