Bottom Two Pair In Limped Multiway Pot

Reads: Villian is a tight nit, conservative. Kind of a scaredy cat, not too aggressive. Not a very good player in general, so i don't consider a bluff in his arsenal, as he has not shown any bluffs that i'm aware of. My image: I've been playing TAG, i haven't showed any bluffs.My hand is 8,4 off.Stacks: Villian- $200+ Hero- $130Preflop Action: UTG limps, Villian limps, LP 1 and LP 2 limp, Button limps, blinds check.Flop: 8, 4, K rainbow.SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, Villian bets $10, LP1 and 2 fold, Button folds, SB, folds, Hero raises to $20, UTG folds, Villian thinks for a couple of seconds and calls.Turn: 2xHero leads $20. Villian raises to $40.We have approximately $80 left behind. Should we wait for a better spot or push?

Another read on the villian that i didn't include in my original post. The min check-raise on my part was sort of a probe bet. I wanted to see what his reaction would be without commiting to much to the pot. His reaction after i check raised him was a sort of a puzzled look. He didn't hesitate for too long when making the call. When he min raised me on the turn, at this point, i am putting him on a pair of Kings only. Of course there is the possibility that he had a set, or a better two pair, but i didn't think he had either of these as he probably would have reraised me on the flop. I will post results later.

Results in white: Hero took about 5 seconds, and pushed his remaining stack of $80 +/- . Villians hands started to shake as he counted out his chips for a call. He called and showed AA. The two pair held up. Hero mentally notes how badly his opponent played AA.

Results in white: Hero took about 5 seconds, and pushed his remaining stack of $80 +/- . Villians hands started to shake as he counted out his chips for a call. He called and showed AA. The two pair held up. Hero mentally notes how badly his opponent played AA.
For some reason I thought we were at the river. I've been misreading a lot of OPs lately.Shoving the turn here is fine.
For some reason I thought we were at the river. I've been misreading a lot of OPs lately.Shoving the turn here is fine.
I was wondering why you didn't advocate a push on the turn. The misread makes more sense.