Star Wars The Force Awakens - Spoilers Inside

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoilers are one thing, but this shit shan't be tolerated.    

Stabbed with a light saber.

I mean, after the years and years of absolute letdown garbage that they've been making in the franchise, it was nice to see something decent. I was there up front with the costume-wearing fans. It was

lol how many people post here? and you guys can't help yourselves. This forum is truly the worst. You can all celebrate now I'm officially gone.

Btw I've already seen the movie but heard from another pissed off person about this.

I mean, after the years and years of absolute letdown garbage that they've been making in the franchise, it was nice to see something decent. I was there up front with the costume-wearing fans. It was almost worth it.

• Like 2

The main girl character, Rey, is wonderful. I can hardly wait for her to take over the next film. I don't normally like female characters as much as I loved her.

I'm also a big fan of Oscar Isaac in general and I was happy and surprised to see him in the movie.

BTW, what was the original title/first post of this thread?

What are some female characters you've really connected with?

I liked Uma in Pulp Fiction but not Kill Bill.

I liked Julie Andrews in Sound of Music.

I think it's because female parts aren't usually written as well as male roles.

I liked Uma in kill bill. Ripley, in Aliens. Clarice in Silence of the lambs. Dorothy. Sarah Connor. Imperator Furiosa Marge Gunderson in Fargo ( I know you didn't like the movie, I thought she was great.. though your anti-woman bias explains more why you didn't like the movie), Juno Annie Hall. There are some great women villains too, like Nurse Rachett. I'll agree that there are a lack of great women roles, particularly heroic roles. Rey is a particularly strong one.

"anti-woman bias" *eyeroll* I have no problem with women. I just don't connect with a ton of female characters.

Of the ones you posted, I liked Clarice a ton in Silence. I haven't seen any of the Alien movies, and didn't like Sarah Connor. I saw Annie Hall recently and didn't enjoy it at all. I did love Diane Keaton in Father of the Bride though.

I haven't seen any of the Alien movies

Anyone who hasn't seen Alien and Aliens is a piece of shit who immediately needs to be handed over to terrorists for beheading.

As an aside, my mother, who is not narcoleptic or anything, has, I am convinced it must be the case, some other sort of literal disease or impairment that causes her to fall asleep in movie theaters. She fell asleep during both Aliens and Die Hard when she took me to see them, respectively.

Fucking Aliens. And Die Hard.

Now, you may be wondering why I went to see Aliens and Die Hard with my mother. Well, I was 10 and 12 when those movies came out.

So yes, despite being somehow able to SLEEP THROUGH ALIENS AND DIE HARD, my mother is fucking awesome.

Finally, my mother has seen both Alien and Aliens at home, where her illness, whatever it may be, did not affect her. Therefore, my mother is not to be handed over to terrorists.

• Like 1

I have many friends who think that Aliens is the best movie ever made. For whatever reason, I've just avoided it.

I'm not a horror fan, but I did see Prometheus and didn't hate it.

I still remember how stressed out I was when I saw The Ring(PG-13) in the theater, and I didn't really enjoy it (the feeling). Maybe I should just turn myself in to the terrorists.

lol how many people post here? and you guys can't help yourselves. This forum is truly the worst. You can all celebrate now I'm officially gone.

Btw I've already seen the movie but heard from another pissed off person about this.

Do we do this? Bitch offline? I thought we talked about our feelings offline and bitched about each other on the forums. Please advise.

Anyone who hasn't seen Alien and Aliens is a piece of shit who immediately needs to be handed over to terrorists for beheading.

I haven't seen any of them. I'm a feminist, a divorcee, child free, and drink too much. I believe the terrorists want me to live so I can weaken America from the inside.

• Like 2

I believe the terrorists want me to live so I can weaken America from the inside.

I want you to live so I can weaken you from the inside.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WINK WINK HINT HINT ELBOW NUDGE ELBOW NUDGE FINGER SHOOTING MOTION FINGER SHOOTING MOTION

BTW, what was the original title/first post of this thread?

The title of the thread, which was posted in Gen OT, was something like They Killed Hans Solo or Hans Solo Dies. It doesn't matter. You'd have seen the spoiler if you weren't busy ignoring your 8 kids by donating your time to some food bank for the homeless or taking Radar bowling with his special needs monthly fun night league instead of refreshing a goddamned off topic poker forum on a Saturday night with like 10 active posters outside the hockey guys.

Dude went out of his way to try and ruin your movie experience while trying to create his own twisted ego feeding entertainment by getting this kind of reaction. I think he would call it a win/win. Maybe think about that the next time you're down on your knees sucking his balls.

There is no need to be upset. It was all in good fun. Most normal adults wouldn't get quite this mad.

The title of the thread, which was posted in Gen OT, was something like They Killed Hans Solo or Hans Solo Dies. It doesn't matter. You'd have seen the spoiler if you weren't busy ignoring your 8 kids by donating your time to some food bank for the homeless or taking Radar bowling with his special needs monthly fun night league instead of refreshing a goddamned off topic poker forum on a Saturday night with like 10 active posters outside the hockey guys.

Dude went out of his way to try and ruin your movie experience while trying to create his own twisted ego feeding entertainment by getting this kind of reaction. I think he would call it a win/win. Maybe think about that the next time you're down on your knees sucking his balls.

Who is the normal adult here Scram? You do realize that whoever was modding had to also get spoiled in order to change the title?

Wtf does it take for someone to even get a temp ban here? I realize that it takes a lot to kick someone out because there are so few people here. But how is posting the main spoiler to a movie that literally everyone in here will see, just accepted. The spoiler was unavoidable. Cmon Bob do something about this

I'm going to post spoilers in here for every movie I see in the theater. Normal adults shouldn't get mad about it