• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 06:25 AM

I am thinking about the B2B sites, doyles room, or one of the absolute skins. Has anyone had any thoughts about any of them. I think I might just go with another Ongame Network skin.

#2 Vogelb5

Vogelb5

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 10:57 PM

I'm not a big fan of the B2B sites. Not enough NL action. And it's European so you need to play early afternoon USA hours.

#3 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:28 PM

View PostVogelb5, on Monday, September 25th, 2006, 2:57 AM, said:

I'm not a big fan of the B2B sites. Not enough NL action. And it's European so you need to play early afternoon USA hours.
hmmm interesting because that is the time I play. :club:

#4 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,358 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:33 PM

if you want b2b sites, this site is an absolute must:www.b2bheaven.commost b2b's have 10x clearances though, so they aren't great. if you make sure to do a site with a large bonus within a month, and so combine it with their loyalty points, even a 10x bonus can effectively be 7x-8x since the points get triple-usage. (let me know if you need detail on that)Doyles room is meh. not really the best at anything.Absolute skins are probably the best if you combine it with rakeback. I don't know if the skins do that too, but if so its almost certainly your best option.Ongame has a few good skins. their 5x and 7x bonuses are definitely worthwhile, though once you get up to the 10x ones its marginal. if you play NL its a pretty good option though.If you haven't checked out the Cryptos, its a must. Interpoker has rakeback and a $100 5x bonus each month. Poker Plex just increased its bonus to $200 at 5x. Sun Poker has rakeback and 5x bonuses. William Hill pays 5pounds/hour up to 25 each month, which is a must. Several others have 5x bonuses as well (check out BW for all the sites).
Long signatures are really annoying.

#5 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:46 AM

View Postmrdannyg, on Monday, September 25th, 2006, 7:33 PM, said:

if you want b2b sites, this site is an absolute must:www.b2bheaven.commost b2b's have 10x clearances though, so they aren't great. if you make sure to do a site with a large bonus within a month, and so combine it with their loyalty points, even a 10x bonus can effectively be 7x-8x since the points get triple-usage. (let me know if you need detail on that)Doyles room is meh. not really the best at anything.Absolute skins are probably the best if you combine it with rakeback. I don't know if the skins do that too, but if so its almost certainly your best option.Ongame has a few good skins. their 5x and 7x bonuses are definitely worthwhile, though once you get up to the 10x ones its marginal. if you play NL its a pretty good option though.If you haven't checked out the Cryptos, its a must. Interpoker has rakeback and a $100 5x bonus each month. Poker Plex just increased its bonus to $200 at 5x. Sun Poker has rakeback and 5x bonuses. William Hill pays 5pounds/hour up to 25 each month, which is a must. Several others have 5x bonuses as well (check out BW for all the sites).
Hehe pretty soon my girlfriend is getting a neteller account so that will make things much easier bonus wise.

#6 Oneeydjaq

Oneeydjaq

Incorrigible

• Members
  • 1,147 posts
  • Interests:Cards, golf, sports, anything that isn't boring.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:55 AM

View PostNo_Neck, on Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 12:46 PM, said:

Hehe pretty soon my girlfriend is getting a neteller account so that will make things much easier bonus wise.
Soon, I'll be on lettuce, and thats where the BIG BUCKS start rollin' in!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users