How Would You Improve Online Poker?

Any thoughts?Personally I would like to win now and again but I suspect that's not really the poker sites fault. But I am really serious about figuring out what (if anything) needs improving on the major sites. Your two cents are welcome.

KC lowball NL on stars would be awsome.Have like a room where you are required to have a web cam. That way you can incorporate tells into online poker.It would be cool if done right.

KC lowball NL on stars would be awsome.Have like a room where you are required to have a web cam. That way you can incorporate tells into online poker.It would be cool if done right.
omfg ROFLMAO at your sigoh and chinese poker, and folding cards face up
Someone should start a not-for-profit poker site. No rake except whatever is necessary to keep the servers running and to pay some staff.
They did, and nobody played there.Mark
They did, and nobody played there.Mark
that made me think.. I would like to get some money back onto WPEX but I don't know how.
Any thoughts?Personally I would like to win now and again but I suspect that's not really the poker sites fault. But I am really serious about figuring out what (if anything) needs improving on the major sites. Your two cents are welcome.
Stop 2- and 3-outing me every time I shove with the best hand.

I like the cash game blind straddle suggestion very much and all of the sites should give the face up muck option.Aside from that, I'd like to see more deep stacked tables across all the sites and stakes. I think a 2/5 online game with $2000 max buy-in could be fun, heh. Oh, and I no longer play 1-2 NL but Bodog REALLY needs to add 1-2 NL 6 max tables. I have absolutely no clue why they do not have those.

Incorporating more elements of live poker.Chopping blindsStraddlesAbility to show one card when heads upFolding face up/one card upMulti-day tournaments with longer levels.Add more games (Chinese, badugi...)As far as software...More button optionsResizeable lobbyBetter filters for gamesMore options for customization in regards to table layout