Demented Avengers Over Checky And Friends

Winning Team: Demented AvengersWinning Player: TherrinnLosing Team: Checky and FriendsLosing Player: Checkymcfol0Time: 15 minutesGG checky, I got incredibly lucky with the cards.

Guest Guest
Winning Team: Demented AvengersWinning Player: TherrinnLosing Team: Checky and FriendsLosing Player: Checkymcfol0Time: 15 minutesGG checky, I got incredibly lucky with the cards.
now that i'm back, i'm curious... did you make any big bluffs in our match today? because i had to suck it up and fold top pair at least twice against you when i was damn near sure i got turned or rivered. i say this because you seemed to be letting me take most of the pots that neither of us had anything, and only fighting back pretty hard with strong holdings. if you'd prefer not to say, no big deal. i'm really just curious, because i do like to think about mistakes i may or may not have made afterwards.either way, though, nice match, and gl from here on in. and thanks again for the early start.
now that i'm back, i'm curious... did you make any big bluffs in our match today? because i had to suck it up and fold top pair at least twice against you when i was damn near sure i got turned or rivered. i say this because you seemed to be letting me take most of the pots that neither of us had anything, and only fighting back pretty hard with strong holdings. if you'd prefer not to say, no big deal. i'm really just curious, because i do like to think about mistakes i may or may not have made afterwards.either way, though, nice match, and gl from here on in. and thanks again for the early start.
I know one specific hand that you're thinking about, and you were right to fold. Also it wasn't the turn or river - the only hand I rivered you was the very last one. The other hands you're thinking of I hit the flop pretty hard. Very nice check-raise on the river with the nut straight btw. Hated having that 7 come down. You folded to my QQ preflop and my AA on the flop :club:
I know one specific hand that you're thinking about, and you were right to fold. Also it wasn't the turn or river - the only hand I rivered you was the very last one. The other hands you're thinking of I hit the flop pretty hard. Very nice check-raise on the river with the nut straight btw. Hated having that 7 come down. You folded to my QQ preflop and my AA on the flop :D
good to know. thanks, and gg again.also, what is this "AA" you speak of? :club: