Golden State Warriors

Here we go boys! I can feel that good karma flowing now!!!! Much more active now that the spelling doesnt damper my day.Quick hitshttp://www.nba.com/warriors/index_main.htmlhttp://www.goldenstateofmind.com/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much more active now that the speeling doesnt damper my day.
lolWarriors fans must be happy that Monta Ellis has already expressed his displeasure of the drafting of Stephen Curry. Way to take the rookie under your wing.
lolWarriors fans must be happy that Monta Ellis has already expressed his displeasure of the drafting of Stephen Curry. Way to take the rookie under your wing.
Always happens to me.You dont know the story.... true fans know exactly what was said, and that it IS NOT A BIG DEAL at all

This team will never amount to anything until Cohan and Rowell are gone. Ellis wants to follow SJax out the door to a real non-dysfunctional team. It's a battle each year to see whether the Clippers or the Warriors have the worst management in the NBA.Monta is correct in that drafting Curry makes no sense from a defensive standpoint in the half court game. Both of them will score a lot of points in lopsided losses.

Feel free to share your insight.
Ok, here is the deal...During a 20 minute interview, 2 minutes were blown out of proportion. when asked about playing with rookie Stephen Curry this coming season. Ellis said, "Us together? No. Can't. We just can't. ... Just can't." (short time later in interview) "It feels like we're not getting better. Defense has been a big problem. And I can't guard everybody." He is simply looking at numbers and skill level of the two of them, not emotions. He believes (like many do) that both of them on the floor cant guard the kobe's and the Carters. He went on later to say, "yes, our speed on the court together will be explosive, and we can get out of the gate quick, but we cant go an entire game like that."Hope that helps ease the worry. Believe me, it ruined my day when i heard the BS for the first time too....Jackson story is 100% true though, HE IS DEAD TO ME..... and yet his contract lives on
I have a Stephen Jackson jersey. Sigh. EBAY!
ouch, hopefullt its a throwback... I still have a throw back J-Rich Jersey, wear all the time....Randolph Jersey is next baby....
ouch, hopefullt its a throwback... I still have a throw back J-Rich Jersey, wear all the time....Randolph Jersey is next baby....
Post in the other thread. It has been fixed lol.
Post in the other thread. It has been fixed lol.
No way, this one is already way better my brother
will be a waste of money
yeah, get the hell out of this thread, fake fan
Hope that helps ease the worry.
I hope I didn't give the impression that I'm a Warriors fan.I don't dislike them or anything and I loved their upset of Dallas in the playoffs a few years ago, but I don't have any sort of emotional stake with them.Anyway, I actually agree with Ellis that a backcourt of him and Curry isn't ideal defensively; it just struck me as an odd thing to say right out the gate.
I hope I didn't give the impression that I'm a Warriors fan.I don't dislike them or anything and I loved their upset of Dallas in the playoffs a few years ago, but I don't have any sort of emotional stake with them.Anyway, I actually agree with Ellis that a backcourt of him and Curry isn't ideal defensively; it just struck me as an odd thing to say right out the gate.
Warriors fan or not, as long as you are a basketball fan, I am always down to conversate. I agree with him too, they combine for too small a backcourt, no question.
will be a waste of money
Are you serious? no, you are kidding. you have to be.... only the top young prospect in all of the NBA... you are kidding right?
Are you serious? no, you are kidding. you have to be.... only the top young prospect in all of the NBA... you are kidding right?
he will be a bust
If he's a bust it won't be because of anything on the court. He could be scary good.
he IS scary good. He COULD be scary GREAT!

Jackson Techinical foul with a minute left in the first quarter of tonights preseason game. dont know the details yet...

Warriors Pre-season on TNT tonight.

I got a text from a friend saying she's sitting courtside, on the floor. I said "**** you, thanks for bringing me."
ouch man, that does suck... its preseason though, so F him.... Everyone read about jackson? Its just a matter of time now.... What are we going to get for him? First round pick? no. Starting pf? no. cash? maybe :club:
ouch man, that does suck... its preseason though, so F him.... Everyone read about jackson? Its just a matter of time now.... What are we going to get for him? First round pick? no. Starting pf? no. cash? maybe :club:
player with one year left on his deal
player with one year left on his deal
Like Bosh? Juicy....