• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they just cut into the pregame for weather coverage. I WILL KILL SOMEONE IF THIS HAPPENS DURING THE GAME.
THIS IS ****ING BULLSHIT. NO HALFTIME COVERAGE, THEY SPLIT SCREENED PART OF THE GAME. WE GET IT, IT'S ****ING RAINING HARD YOU STUPID MIDWESTERN ****S. I ****ING HATE KANSAS.AND NOBODY WANTS A ****ING HIGHLIGHTED MAP SHOWING US WHERE ITS RAINING COVERING THE WHOLE GODDAMN SCREEN DURING THE FINALS.
THIS IS ****ING BULLSHIT. NO HALFTIME COVERAGE, THEY SPLIT SCREENED PART OF THE GAME. WE GET IT, IT'S ****ING RAINING HARD YOU STUPID MIDWESTERN ****S. I ****ING HATE KANSAS.AND NOBODY WANTS A ****ING HIGHLIGHTED MAP SHOWING US WHERE ITS RAINING COVERING THE WHOLE GODDAMN SCREEN DURING THE FINALS.
yes, i agree. the midwest is frickin retarded.but the good news is i am now without doubt that the Lakers are the superior team.

I've never been this angry in my life. They're down 8 and I don't WANT TO WATCH THE ****ING WEATHER CHANNEL!!! I feel like killing Bryan Busby and the rest of Channel 9. I buy the NBA package so I can watch 82 Laker games, spend a couple thousand dollars to go to 5 playoff games and I can't even watch the Finals.

I've never been this angry in my life. They're down 8 and I don't WANT TO WATCH THE ****ING WEATHER CHANNEL!!! I feel like killing Bryan Busby and the rest of Channel 9. I buy the NBA package so I can watch 82 Laker games, spend a couple thousand dollars to go to 5 playoff games and I can't even watch the Finals.
i feel ya brother. this shit is unbelievable.
Its gonna be rough but I think the Celtics can do this.
real rough. kobe isnt even playing well. but the celts D is causing the lake show problems. all the lakers need to do is win this one or game two.

The Lakers shouldn't lose this series. The fact that Kobe had a horrible game, which he always does after a 4 day or more layoff, they had atleast 10 shots go in and out while Boston had everything roll in, they got zero calls, and the Celtics played their best game, and they still could have easily won this game. They got to rebound better though.Btw, if one more of my "friends" texts or calls me immediately after a playoff loss I'm going to cut them out of my inner circle forever. Those ****ing people have no clue.

The Lakers shouldn't lose this series. The fact that Kobe had a horrible game, which he always does after a 4 day or more layoff, they had atleast 10 shots go in and out while Boston had everything roll in, they got zero calls, and the Celtics played their best game, and they still could have easily won this game. They got to rebound better though.Btw, if one more of my "friends" texts or calls me immediately after a playoff loss I'm going to cut them out of my inner circle forever. Those ****ing people have no clue.
Woah, so you're saying cuse the celtics were lucky, thats why they won?
Woah, so you're saying cuse the celtics were lucky, thats why they won?
I'm saying they were the beneficiaries of the bounces, the calls, the Willis Reed's, but like I said they also played their best game. It happens, onto Game 2.
they just cut into the pregame for weather coverage. I WILL KILL SOMEONE IF THIS HAPPENS DURING THE GAME.
yes, i agree. the midwest is frickin retarded.but the good news is i am now without doubt that the Lakers are the superior team.
OH MY ****IN GOD YOU ****IN COCKSUCKERS! I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THE WEATHER. ****IN SPLIT SCREEN BULLSHIT.
i feel ya brother. this shit is unbelievable.
Haha, these posts had me rolling. Luckily I live in Lawrence where I get both the Topeka ABC and the Kansas City ABC, so the first half I watched on the KC one while the storm blew through Topeka and then switched over to the Topeka channel for the 2nd half while it was moving into KC. -pointstohead- Not just used for a hat rack, my friend! :club: Oh, and GOOO CELTS! :ts

I'm not really sure what the deal was with the Pierce thing. It doesn't make any sense that he would fake an injury there, but it also seems a bit odd that he's not just helped off the court -- but ****ing basket-carried, like a sleep toddler, out too late at the 4th of July picnic -- and then suddenly he's back to 100%. I tend to understand the pathological drive, there; I say he was on some level exaggerating, so he could look cool playing hurt. Just a thought.

I'm saying they were the beneficiaries of the bounces, the calls, the Willis Reed's, but like I said they also played their best game. It happens, onto Game 2.
Well I thought Kobe played horrible and you guys 25% in the 4th quarter. If you guys shoot better I don't see this series lasting much longer.

I'm a little shocked at the comments so far... the Lakers played their worst game ever and the Celtics their best? I don't think so, Celtic's defense has been that good all playoffs. The Lakers bench was outplayed by the Celtics bench. LA doesn't have this in the bag.Allen is getting his stroke back, and the Celtics are a lot more confident than they were in the first two rounds. Gasol can't play in the lane with KG or Perkins and I don't know why Phil thinks Odum can guard KG 1 on 1. Celtics are controlling the lane this series, that doesn't bode well for LA if they have to become the perimeter oriented team.I laughed at Kobe saying he missed a bunch of "bunnies", there were quite a few shots that look like he forced them fading backwords and sideways with two guys on him, those aren't easy shots not matter who you are.

I'm a little shocked at the comments so far... the Lakers played their worst game ever and the Celtics their best? I don't think so, Celtic's defense has been that good all playoffs. The Lakers bench was outplayed by the Celtics bench. LA doesn't have this in the bag.Allen is getting his stroke back, and the Celtics are a lot more confident than they were in the first two rounds. Gasol can't play in the lane with KG or Perkins and I don't know why Phil thinks Odum can guard KG 1 on 1. Celtics are controlling the lane this series, that doesn't bode well for LA if they have to become the perimeter oriented team.I laughed at Kobe saying he missed a bunch of "bunnies", there were quite a few shots that look like he forced them fading backwords and sideways with two guys on him, those aren't easy shots not matter who you are.
agree mostly....except if Pierce is gimpy then this series is over on a technicality. They will not win 3 out of the next 6 with their best scorer playing at 50%. It will really hurt in the 4th quarter...while the Celtics played great KG once again looked lost/scared in the 4th (tons of jumpers that fell woefully short). If Pierce's injury is serious it will be a real shame and ruin a potentially awesome series.
Haha, these posts had me rolling. Luckily I live in Lawrence where I get both the Topeka ABC and the Kansas City ABC, so the first half I watched on the KC one while the storm blew through Topeka and then switched over to the Topeka channel for the 2nd half while it was moving into KC. -pointstohead- Not just used for a hat rack, my friend! :club: Oh, and GOOO CELTS! :ts
What channels? I was watching 9 the whole time.