Anybody else do this on ESPN? What's your longest streak so far? Searched to see if anybody else has created a thread, but couldn't find one.It's completely free and a fun way to sweat some games with no risk if anybody is interested. Just go to ESPN and click on the link. Top prize every month is $50,000. If you get 27 in a row correct you win the bonus which is currently $150k. $5k also goes to the person at the end of the month with the most correct picks.I got bulls over the hawks tonight to increase my streak to 7.

Anybody else do this on ESPN? What's your longest streak so far? Searched to see if anybody else has created a thread, but couldn't find one.It's completely free and a fun way to sweat some games with no risk if anybody is interested. Just go to ESPN and click on the link. Top prize every month is $50,000. If you get 27 in a row correct you win the bonus which is currently $150k. $5k also goes to the person at the end of the month with the most correct picks.I got bulls over the hawks tonight to increase my streak to 7.
My longest streak is 17 I think. It is pretty cool. I seem to forget about it if Im not on a decent streak, lol.
My longest streak is 17 I think. It is pretty cool. I seem to forget about it if Im not on a decent streak, lol.
I just started this month and my highest is 7. It's so hard to get a decent streak going. You really have to be patient. I realized after my first week or so that picking only one or two games a day is the best bet. Sometimes not picking any if you don't like any of the matchups.What sport do you tend to pick the most of? I seem to be NBA and college hoops only. I've tried hockey and soccer and just don't seem to know enough about the teams to do well. It's a good way to pass the time at work, but that usually leads to me losing my streak by picking games I should stay away from.Bulls are absolutely crushing the Hawks so I should be able to tie my longest streak again this month.I figured a forum full of degenerates would be all over this game :club:
There was a long thread for it in general poker a couple years ago, but I think all the posters who were playing it don't post anymore.
I figured somebody had posted about it at some point, but couldn't find the thread. Everybody needs to start again cause its a lot of fun. :club:

Orlando @ New YorkorSpurs @ Denver (Duncan is out) to extend my streak to 8.I'm leaning towards taking Orlando, thoughts? Anybody think I should stay away from both of them? Not a lot of options for good games today imo.Both these games are just pick the winner type.

Yeah, I mainly do basketball. Ill do the occasional tennis bet just cause i like to bet on something, and thats when my streak comes to an end. Yeah, u definitely need to be patient. If you dont see any good bets dont bet, thats at least what I do. But it seems I have to bet on something to try and keep up with those people who are streaking.

got my streak up to 9 before florida state blew it for me. pretty much pointless to start a new one until next month. I was considering trying to go for most wins for this upcoming month. I think the winner usually averages between 80-100 wins per month. Pays $5k. Not sure though, seems like you gotta win at least 3 a day everyday.

Decided I'm going for most wins this month. Not sure what it will take to win it, I'm gonna guess somewhere around 100-130 wins. My goal is to get at least 4 wins per day. I'm at 3 so far today with at least two more chances to pick up my 4th win of the day later tonight.