Fcp Fantasy Football League 2010-2011 Season

Hey, guysJust getting this rolling by letting you know I created a league for a few work friends, but anyone here is welcome to join.I called the league FCP Submariners (I work in a building called First Canadian Place, hence the same FCP designation).Entry Code: 23059-8679EPL site link: EPL siteAt the same time, if we have lots of participants, perhaps a second league would be fun. Also, if anyone knows of a free La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga fantasy league they want to get up and running, feel free to post it here.This league is FREE TO PLAY and is basically for bragging rights, however...Feel free to engage in casual wagering, provided parties involved agree to whatever terms are determined. I will not mediate any disagreements.Good luck and have fun.

Welcome aboard, sir, and thanks for the link :->. Guess I assumed it was standard, but wasn't thinking about new players who might not know the way...Denis Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in but I'm pretty clueless so I call last place!
It's super straighforward and all the stats are managed by the site. Just buy your team in accordance with the "salary cap"; ensure you have players playing each matchweek; use your transfers wisely to pick up players who are hot and getting rid of players who are not...I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time, esp if you have other fantasy league experience.Made a couple of gambling suggestions in the Hockey forum cross-post...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome...cuold use a few more! Less than two weeks until the season openers on August 14th!!!TSN will be televising the Chelsea vs West Bromwich match lol...

Awesome...cuold use a few more! Less than two weeks until the season openers on August 14th!!!TSN will be televising the Chelsea vs West Bromwich match lol...
Glamour!Might be an idea to PM everyone who was in last year to try and bump up the numbers.
Glamour!Might be an idea to PM everyone who was in last year to try and bump up the numbers.
Good idea, Paddy. I'll review the other thread and ship PM's over the weekend...A match I'd like to see this week is Man U vs Newcastle U. That's a fine (re)welcome to the Premiership...
whos in for some bets?
I bet that I suck, i've done and auto complete team and i've not had a chance to swoop for real team yet. :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I want some more action on my fantasy team, so I'm willing to offer 1.5-1 on a season bet. I'm willing to start from this or next week on and want to put more money down, so my offer is open to anyone, let me know if you want to do some business.*1.5-1 is for everyone except james, but I'll do 1-1 with you James.

Ok I want some more action on my fantasy team, so I'm willing to offer 1.5-1 on a season bet. I'm willing to start from this or next week on and want to put more money down, so my offer is open to anyone, let me know if you want to do some business.*1.5-1 is for everyone except james, but I'll do 1-1 with you James.
Ok, let's have a $100 season bet... makes the league more fun. Good luck (but not too much :club: ).