The Prahlad Friedman Rap

I was wondering what everyone thought of Prahlad Friedman's new rap? I hadn't laughed that hard in weeks! He calls what he does "alternative". I don't want to bag it too bad as I want to see if anyone liked it.
link or something?where did u hear it?i saw somehting else post about this but didnt here it or w/e

I fast-forwarded through it as soon as he said "Poker is fun for ev-er-y-one, except my oponents." :club::D Anyone else just get embarrassed for him? I guess going that deep in the ME is redeeming but still...

My name is prahladI had pocket 7'sI showed no aggressionI let jamie bluff meI pushed all in w/ A highJamie flopped the nutsThere goes my main eventUh Uh uh UH UH.

i would really really appreciate a link to this
www.espn.com go there, get the listings for WSOP viewing times, watch.:hugssweetcheeks:
Since he caught so much flak the last time he rapped for espn, I think he purposely tried to make himself look like a bigger idiot this time. Maybe he lost a bet
he really thinks he has talent...this is him in chat last night..he's spirit rock obviously..Spirit Rock: haha god they made that so slow Spirit Rock: they must have chopped up every word Spirit Rock: thats my beat this time Spirit Rock: its all scrwed up though gaucho2121: oh @!&& they used your beat? Spirit Rock: they did that weird Spirit Rock: poker is fun for everyone except my opponants they shoulda practiced avoidence they aint big proponants in thinking not just in the moment Spirit Rock: but of them future problems sometimes comes tough to solve them Spirit Rock: it sounds wayyyy better on my cd gaucho2121: u got a cd? Spirit Rock: yeah Spirit Rock: not in stores though Spirit Rock: only some older stuff at www.soundclick.com Spirit Rock: search for "pragress" Spirit Rock: under artist search Spirit Rock: das me Spirit Rock: cant believe how slow they made that Spirit Rock: sounds kornier slow like that Spirit Rock: its supposed to be so much faster Spirit Rock: kinda korny slow Spirit Rock: ill plut the new one on soundslick soon Spirit Rock: its way faster Spirit Rock: and goes with the beat

pragress...lol that made me laughok maybe he didn't lose a bet, but what a dope if he says "man they slowed it down and made it sound korny." It's korny no matter what speed its played at and irregardless of the beat. If you cant rhyme u have to at least flow well and that puddle in my backyard has more flow than prahlad

pragress...lol that made me laughok maybe he didn't lose a bet, but what a dope if he says "man they slowed it down and made it sound korny." It's korny no matter what speed its played at and irregardless of the beat. If you cant rhyme u have to at least flow well and that puddle in my backyard has more flow than prahlad
come back to sports-football forum and discuss how your redskins are still going to win the nfc east... lol