all i want for christmas .....

What poker related gift are you crossing your fingers and hoping will be under the tree Christmas morning?Although I'm not expecting anything poker related I am excited about watching my daughter open her very first chip set. She asked Santa for it. I'm such a proud mommy. :-) Happy Holidays :club:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What poker related gift are you crossing your fingers and hoping will be under the tree Christmas morning?Although I'm not expecting anything poker related I am excited about watching my daughter open her very first chip set. She asked Santa for it. I'm such a proud mommy. :-) Happy Holidays :club:
I want to see Negreanu rip DreamClown a new one. That would be a cool present.
Phil Ivey wrapped in a big red bow?

Theory of Poker and Super System 1. Already read em both, but never bought them, and want them in my perm library.I've giving my dad and my nephew both money on Party poker for x-mas. I'm trying to pass on the degenerate gambler virus...Ray

SSHEand the Harrington books. Since Canadian book stores suck, they're tough to get in Canada. My mom went to NY last weekend so I had asked her to pick them up.
Where do you live? The Chapters up here has about one copy per poker player.

I dont celebrate xmas but still spoilt myself this month.Bought HoH I and II, SSHH, Ace on the River, Tournament poker for advanced players.Then I bought a bike so Im more motivated to go to the gym 4-5 times a week like I used to before spending the last year focusing utterly on improving my game(Yes it look so long). Plus Ill save the money I usually spent on the cabs. I take cabs like crazy cuz I hate waiting around for public transportation(Can hopefully buy a car in a few months). Cars are very expensive where I live.So thats my 'christmas'.

mobney

Already recieved my Sirius boombox and car system. A trip to Turning Stone is the gift the wife and I exchange. I would love to open any of the poker books mentioned.