Looking For Players To Back

Hey guysI've been backing online players for a few years. Had quite a bit of success with the stable of guys I had for the past three years. I had 15 guys and now I'm down to 7. The other 8 now have stable rolls are they are on there own.If you want to explore backing please PM me your Poker tracker, HEM and stats.Please do not send me a PM if you are a losing player.ThanksChris

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know why this is funny thread as it's a great opportunity for some players.I've back numerous online pro's in the past and i'm looking for new players. I had two players in the final 20 of last years main event and if you wish I can provide plenty of great references. Many players have problems with BankRoll MGT and when they get backed they become much better players and have a much higher win rate.Please only respond in this thread if your serious about being backed and there is no need to make a joke out of this...

Hey guysI've been backing online players for a few years. Had quite a bit of success with the stable of guys I had for the past three years. I had 15 guys and now I'm down to 7. The other 8 now have stable rolls are they are on there own.If you want to explore backing please PM me your Poker tracker, HEM and stats.Please do not send me a PM if you are a losing player.ThanksChris
If they're winning players then there's really no reason to be backed.
I am probably the best player on this site, but my stats say otherwise
True story.
I really don't know why this is funny thread as it's a great opportunity for some players.I've back numerous online pro's in the past and i'm looking for new players. I had two players in the final 20 of last years main event and if you wish I can provide plenty of great references. Many players have problems with BankRoll MGT and when they get backed they become much better players and have a much higher win rate.Please only respond in this thread if your serious about being backed and there is no need to make a joke out of this...
Q: Two potatoes are walking down the street. One of them is a prostitute. How can you tell which one is the prostitute?A: It's the one stamped "Idaho."

Gallo: OBV your the only player that has started a roll and just ran it to a few million. I was really unaware that Durr posted on FCP as Gallo but it's nice to see.I have backed players that were in the top 10 on P5's so other than yourself sometimes people's rolls get low, life expenses occur and they need cash to play.So considering i have received numerous PM"s on here already from what appear to be winning players based on there HUD and PT stats maybe your the only player that never needs any assistance with there roll and BR Mgt..

Tell us a little bit about yourself. You can't just come here saying things without proof, especially since you want proof as well.
exactly lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also ill take a tourney staking deal at 65/35 if ur interested annd ur actually legit and not some random trying to advertise lifeofsports.com
No offense, but I tend to agree with this. At the same time, what is your criteria for a "winning" player?And it looks like you're going to be asked for references...I'm not applying, btw. I'm a losing player with a tiny bankroll and I certainly don't need any quality assitance, coaching or funding. I'm perfectly happy being broke while I watch others make all the money.PS: You sound like a good guy who is genuine, fwiw...

I know FCPBob, Worked with Daniel 5 years ago and we had a TV show in Canada. Live on the East Coast of Canada.I own a poker skin and have been in online gaming for over 5 years. I backed numerous large players at high stakes for years. Each deal is different as some players are NL players, others MTT and others Limit players. I can provide references if we go down this road and you can speak to each of them. Most are well known online players but I don't feel the need to expose who they are until I make an offer to back the players and they need references to complete there due diligence on me. I made quite a bit of money backing players so i'm looking to add more "winning" players to the list. I stated low limits because I tend to start low with players and let them build there own rolls up.I'm not against backing higher stakes players but I just need proof that your a winning player and you ran into BR problems and this is why you need the backing. Many students make a ton of money during the summer and need to cash out for Fall Semester and I tend to be able to help these people out and enter into mutually beneficial relationships for quite some time.Anything else please PM because I really don't want to discuss in the open forum but felt the need because i'm being attacked for trying to literally find players to back.

I'm going to guess this is a level...?There are plenty of winning players who are not professionals who are, for whatever reason, backed. I'm backed for HUNL cash games. It doesn't make me a losing player, it makes me a guy who has spent 90%+ of my winnings over the last few years on remodeling our last 2 houses. The concept of a steady backer to encourage you and help you through the swings, especially moving up in cash game limits, can be so amazingly +EV.GL life of sports. The $ added tourney you did on the first FCP cardroom was one of the first bigish tourney scores I had. You should consider asking cardcore about this though. I was one of his horses from when he did this last year with FCP folks and I think only myself and one other guy made money.
I know FCPBob, Worked with Daniel 5 years ago and we had a TV show in Canada. Live on the East Coast of Canada.I own a poker skin and have been in online gaming for over 5 years. I backed numerous large players at high stakes for years. Each deal is different as some players are NL players, others MTT and others Limit players. I can provide references if we go down this road and you can speak to each of them. Most are well known online players but I don't feel the need to expose who they are until I make an offer to back the players and they need references to complete there due diligence on me. I made quite a bit of money backing players so i'm looking to add more "winning" players to the list. I stated low limits because I tend to start low with players and let them build there own rolls up.I'm not against backing higher stakes players but I just need proof that your a winning player and you ran into BR problems and this is why you need the backing. Many students make a ton of money during the summer and need to cash out for Fall Semester and I tend to be able to help these people out and enter into mutually beneficial relationships for quite some time.Anything else please PM because I really don't want to discuss in the open forum but felt the need because i'm being attacked for trying to literally find players to back.
See would've been better to have started out like that.good luck.

Then why do you want all legit Q and A's done by PM?Get it out in the open to persuade the winning player(s) that this is real, etc.btw, I do not want/need a stake. I am just trying to help you, help them.If this is legit, which is NC says you are, I tend to lean toward yes, then I'm sure there are at least a few players on this site that would be profitable for both of you.

Sorry for not starting out like that... I prob should have.I was really unsure who to start out because I`ve had the same players for years and over the past month just lost quite a few of them. I don`t post on any forums and this is the only place that in the past I have so I figured it maybe a good place to find some players.Anyway, hopefully there is some players on here that could use some help. PM if interested I need to get back to work but will respond later this eveningThanks